Chapter 31

Hello!!! This is what happened between Barbara and Dick ❤

Chapter 1 ~ Bring me to life

1 year later

(But first before the whole story starts...let me fill you all in ((as in tell you)) what had happened over 1 full years..well..Barbara slowly recovered and returned back to her home with her dad. Wally and Artemis had fallen for each other bad...((they were so in love it wasn't even funny:) but not as much as Barbara and Dick. Jason and Blair had finally slept together and it was now becoming a habit. Bruce and Selina were trying to raise a spoiled little angel..((brat"-")) while Tim and Stephanie had desired to take a year break starting this year and go to Paris. Alfred got a sidekick! Yes a sidekick and her name was Elizabeth. She had a crush on Dick that can't end well. Cassandra had decided she was a lesbian and had been dating a girl named Kate for 1 year now. Zatanna had moved out if you hadn't already known))

CHAPTER 31

Alfred's POV

One years is a long time and it means a lot of days a lot of weeks a lot of month even a lot of years. It means a lot of seasons and Festivals. Interviews and Heartbreak. New love or even old. I see it all. It also means a lot of work especially when you live in a house with 5 boys and 5 girls. Hard work if you ask me. But I'm used to hard work. It is my job. People often ask me why I am a Butler and that maybe I want to do something else with my life. The answer is and always will be no. Because when I started it was tough. I worked for Thomas and his lovely wife. Bruce came along and then his parents died. It was a hard time but we got through it. Then all Bruce's children came. Most aren't even his...ok two out of loads are his. Damian and Helena.