Chapter 28

If you guys want to request a update for me to do then plz do! Would appreciate it!

Chapter 28 ~ If you love me like you say you do

Tims POV

Based on what I had just saw. I am pretty sure that Dick just walked out on Barbara. Which is not like him at all!! He loved Barbara or at least that's what he had said.

Snapchat messages

Tim: "Hey Dick where the fuck are you!?"

Tim:" omg Check your phone!!!"

Tim:" its not funny Dick would you answer me!"

Tim:" if you even care BARBARA is very very weak and she needs you by her side!"

Tim:"Ok duck I'm sure you are upset that Barbara went into cardiac arrest but she is still alive I'm with her now! So please come back"

But no answer. Dick decided he would ignore them. He had read them to. He just refused to answer. I was in the hospital with Barbara right now. I was going though I had to go see Stephanie. She was in the second floor while Barbara was on the third. Not to long a walk. So I said goodbye to Jim and left the room and just as I did. Bruce stood their.
"Hey" I said.
"How is she?" Bruce asked.
"Ok I guess" I smiled. Bruce nodded.
"I better go, have you heard from Dick?" I asked I had to know.
"No he hasn't text me back I sent him almost seven texts"
I nodded I was in a pretty similar situation. I left Bruce alone with Jim. I walked to the second floor and to room 17. Stephanie lay in her bed. She was still unconscious. She hasn't woken up yet but I knew she would soon.

Stephanie's POV

Everything was dark. I realized that my eyes were closed but I couldn't open them. I couldn't move my body. I tried so hard but nothing happened. I heard a familiar voice. It was Tim.
"Hey steph, You know its been ten full days you should really be waking up...I went to visit Barbara today..she's also in hospital by the way...I'm sure I already told you anyway" I tried to open my eyes again but failed.

I tried to move but nothing would move. Then I felt my finger move a little so I moved it to show him I was awake.
"Steph?!" I heard him yell at the doctor but just as hope was their...I couldn't move again. Tim began talking again.
"You know I probably shouldn't say this but I was going to ask you something really important and I prayed you would say yes two things really...one was that I ...I wanted to marry you I mean...who wouldn't.. And two.. I might have booked us tickets to see rihanna"

Rihanna was my favorite singer. I Had (with a capital H) wake up. I tried harder but nothing. Then my finger came back I moved it I heard him call the doctor and then I tried again only harder this time I moved my whole hand. I moved it up and down. Then I couldn't move my other hand. And soon my eyelids began to move a little. Everything was so so so blurry but soon it became clear. I looked straight into Tims face his eyes were red from crying but we're still the same brown they always were.

"I'm alive" I whispered. Tim smiled so hard it turns red into a laugh but a cry too.
"Yes" I whispered. Tim looked at me.
"Yes?" He said.
"Yes I'll marry you" I said as loud as I could which wasn't very loud.
"You could hear me?" Tim asked.
"Every word" I smirked. Tim blushed bright red.
"Umm" he said.
"Do you really book me tickets to rihanna?" I asked curiously.
"Yeah" he said rubbing the back of his neck.
"Thank you" I said with a smile.
"Your Welcome babe" He smiled. He kissed my forehead and I fell asleep.

Dicks POV

I think I know why Stephanie tried to commit suicide. How she must have felt knowing Tim could have died I feel like that now. Only its for Barbara. Tim keeps texting me and Bruce did too.
I'm sitting in a bathroom right now in a cubicle doing nothing only thinking. Barbara is ok. That's all that matters. But I'm not...I feel like death. I slowly open the door of the cubicle. Theirs nobody in the bathroom at the moment. I slowly walk across the bathroom its dark but not to dark. I opens the door to the hall. Its much brights and their are so many people.

"Barbara" I whisper I walked down the hall like a zombie. Hanging onto the wall so I won't fall. People ask me if I'm ok but I ignore them. I walk to the door of Barbara's room..I see Bruce and Jim outside the room talking only a bit down the hall. Their is nobody in her room. I walk in.
"Barbara" I whisper. As I say it her heartbeat rises.
/\/-\/\/—\/\
It began to got too fast. Her eyes opened.
"Dick" she whispered.
I came closer to her.
"Babs"
Jim and Bruce walked in.
"Barbara!" Jim yelled shoving me out of the way. Bruce called a nurse.
"She's awake!" Jim yelled. He began to cry because he was so happy.

Babs was ok that's all that matters...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this update!! Sorry its so short xx

HArley Q∆INN