Chapter 19

New update don't forget to share the story if you like it!!!!

Chapter 19 - doll face

Selina's POV

I stood by the door almost in tears. Bruce's bad news wasn't sad to him but to me it was..

"Harleen Quinzel, has been causing more trouble. We want to bring her back to here, do some tests see what the joker has done to her" Bruce said. Then he started giving orders telling people what street to watch and were to go.

I just stood and cried in the corner.

Me and Harley had been partners in crime for almost four full years.

Their was three of us all together Me, ivy and Harley.

Then Harley ran back to the joker me and ivy had a fight and it just...ended.

I cried a lot...I missed being the cat...I don't do it like I used to anymore.

Bruce makes me protect innocent.

"That's just nonsense...they can protect them self's." I muttered under my breathe.

I  turned and left the room.

I felt a rush of sickness I grabbed my stomach and leaned over in pain.

Alfred ran to me. He sat me down and then carried me up to my room, he lay me onto the bed.

My stomach hurt so bad I felt like screaming I closed my eyes.

I lay their for 15 minutes the pain had almost gone.

I felt a hand slip into mine I opened my eyes.

Bruce stood their and looked straight into my eyes.

"Selina.."

I put my finger on his lips and turned away getting sick all over the floor.

He flinched.

"Your pregnant" he said handing me a bucket. He held my hair as I got sick in to the bucket.

Damian stood at the door. The whole Wayne family knew that I was dating Bruce.

But I hadn't got married yet and I was pregnant.

This was a nightmare.

Dicks POV

Everyone was surprised. Most of the team were speechless.

Bruce had told us all Selina was going to have a baby.

None of us knew what to think.

We were so happy but so sad (aka another robin) but let's think on the bright side.

Wait their is none. This is obviously going to be a fail.

3 Reasons why...

∆Selina as a mum? No way!

∆Bruce as a dad? No way! Not a baby!((your probably thinking Damian but Bruce didn't raise Damian from a baby))

∆Damian with another sibling? No no no!!!

Three Simple reason and theirs many more.

How am I supposed to sleep with a baby screaming all night!!!!!