Chapter 14

Don't forget if you like the chapters to favorite!!

Chapter 14~ I'm bullet proof nothing to loose fire away fire away

Barbara's pov

I felt a strong pain in my chest. I almost screamed.

I looked kept my eyes on dick who hadn't noticed. He was turning his head looking down at the street trying to figure out which civilian had been shot.

I kept both hands on my chest.

My hands where wet from blood.

I kept staring at him.

"--Dick?--"

"Not now babs, someone has been shot on the streets"

"Dick--"

He turns his head. His expression changes almost immediately. His smile turns upside down he ran as fast as he could to me.

I stumble and then my legs gave up. I fell to the ground. Dick ran and caught me.

My chest hurt so badly.

"Dick--it hurts"

He started crying. Holding me close to him.

"Babs--i love you"

"I--I love you t" My eyes couldn't stay open my heart beat felt like it stopped.

Darkness

Dick's POV

I kept crying. Babs eyes shut. I began to panic.

Her hand that was holding mine became loose.

"Babs" I said in tears.

I pulled out my buzzer. It signaled all the others for help.

Jason was first to arrive. He was near this area. He ran to Barbara. She was his half sister. They had the same mother.

He fell to his knees.

"Barbara!" Jason yelled screaming as loud as he could.

I kept crying almost falling over she had lost consciousness now. Her heart beat was slowing down.

Her pulse almost stopped.

We couldn't bring her to a hospital. Unless we got out of costume.

Bruce then arrived looking shocked.

"What happened!"

My throat became dry but I still spoke.

"We were watching when we heard gunshots I turned and babs was on the ground"

Bruce had no reply. He stood and stared for a minute before running to her.

Bruce then took out his phone.

"Alfred I need backup quick get to Willow street as fast as possible!"

Bruce hung up and leaned both his hands on Barbara's chest.

I kept crying.

Tim and Damian arrived they were fighting but the second they saw Barbara they stopped fighting and hung their heads.

A beeping sound came from the road.

Tim looked down.

"Its Alfred" he said

"Ok! Dick carry he to the car!"

We all ran I took Babs into my arms. I felt her soft skin. The smell of her hair.

I didn't want to loose her.

I ran straight to the car. Bruce sat in the front of the Royal's Royce. I sat down and lay Barbara along my lap. Her head resting softly on my shoulder.

Tim sat beside me and Jason. Zatanna then turned up and Damian.

Damian sat on his father lap.

While Zatanna sat in between Jason and Tim.

Alfred drove fast.

Wayne manor - Tims POV

I stood outside the door which Barbara was lying her body frozen. She wasn't dead but she looked it.

Her body looked useless. It looked life-less.

Dick was crying his eyes out. While Jason was holding back but it was clear he wanted to cry.

Zatanna was in the kitchen with Damian and Bruce and Alfred was cleaning again.

I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned to see a reassuring smile from Zatanna.

"She will be ok"

I smiled. I stared walking back down the hall. Zatanna at my side every step I took.

I arrived at my room.

"thank Zatanna you have been really nice I really hope she is ok--and--i miss Stephanie more than ever"

Zatanna put her arm around me

"She will be home soon"

She got a little closer to me it felt a small bit uncomfortable.

She got close to my lips. I was afraid she was going to try kiss me again.

She whispered "Just enjoy the time you have alone it will make you realize you love her to much ßøæç åţłý"

I didn't understand a word she said.

It was some spell.

But all of a sudden I forgot steph. The only person on my mind was Zatanna

I opened my bedroom door. I pushed her onto the bed.

I started unbuttoning my top.

She was in for a ride.

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thanks for reading soz if this chapter is a bit short. Next will be longer. New update soon

HArley Q∆INN