Chapter 29

Chapter 29 ~ I don't love you like I did yesterday

Jason's POV

"Blair you are the love of my life..I know things are hard for you but I was wondering if you would do me the honor of becoming my wife-no that sounds to cheesy" I said rehearsing in front of the mirror.
Ok ok I'll try it once more.
"Blair, I love you with all my heart. You are the reason in wake up ever mourning. I don't know what my life would be like without you...will you do me the honor of becoming my beautiful bride"
"Yes" a voice came from behind me. Blair stood their with a beautiful smile on her face. I blushed.
"Rehearsing in front of a mirror Todd? That's cute" she grinned. I scratched my head.
"I was just...just.." I felt my cheeks go more red.
"Calm down Todd I said yes" she giggled wrapping her arms around me and kissing my lips softly.

Blair pulled her phone out and began texting all her friends about her engagement. I took out the ring and bent down on one knee. Blair turned and her jaw dropped.
"Jason the diamond is huge!" She placed the ring on her finger.
"I love you so much" I whispered. I got up from the floor and I kissed her neck softly.
"I'm ready Jason" she whispered into my ear.
"Really?" I asked in disbelief.
"Yeah I think so" she smiled. Kissing me. I lifter her up off the ground and onto the bed.
"I love you more than life" Blair whispered. I locked the door. And the rest of the night was heaven.

3 hours later

Both of us lay out of breathe on the bed. I turned my head slowly to look at Blair.
"How was that?" I asked.
"I have been missing out big time!" She smirked. I kissed her lips and wrapped one arm around her waist. I feel asleep shortly after her.

Artemis POV

I was 16. My birthday next month. Jade lay on her bed. I began firing arrows at my poster using my bow and arrow. My uncle had thought me how to so I was able to. Jade turned her head slightly.
Bang  Another arrow hit the poster on the wall.
Bang  another arrow hit the poster on the wall.
"Can you cut it out!!?" Jade snapped.
"I need to practice!" I said. Jade turned around to face me.
"Stop!" She yelled. I did as I was told. I sighed to myself but I knew Jade was listening.
"You are so annoying" Jade muttered under her breathe.
"No I'm not" I protested. Jade sat down on her bed.
"I'm leaving...again" She stared at the ground.
"Why!!" I yelled standing up.
"Because I can't live here anymore!" She yelled back. I was really close to Jade we fought the whole time but I was still very close to her.

Within seconds Jade had packed her stuff and had left. She had left when I was five and she returned when I was twelve. I became close to her again. And now she was leaving me again. Living with my dad isn't easy. He tells me what to do the whole time and he is never home until late at night from work. But I'm glad he isn't around that much. He scares me to death. My mother is the kind one. She is the soft one. But she is in prison now. I blame my father I was never told the story dad didn't trust me. But I'm pretty sure he did something stupid and she covered for him. Silly mum.

I loose everything that is close to me.
My Mum
My sister
Even my pet dog died

I turned and faced my head into the pillow. I began to cry. My father came up behind me without me realizing. He slapped the top of my head making me scream.
"What did you do to Jade! Why is she leaving" he yelled in my face.
"Because of you!" I sobbed. His face still looked as angry as before only this time he slapped my face harder. I screamed and tears rolled down my face.
"I hate you" I screamed and ran from his grasp. I ran into the bathroom locking myself in.

I opened the door again around ten minutes later. He was in the kitchen. I snuck into my room and started packing my stuff. If Jade could then why couldn't I?.
Dad came into my room and grabbed my wrist he dragged me to the kitchen and started yelling I covered my ears so I couldn't hear. When I uncovered my ears I made out the words "living with your uncle" and "go pack now" I ran down the hall and packed everything I owned. The last thing I put in my bag was my family picture. A tear rolled down my face.
"Why can't it be like before" I whispered while sobbing.

One year later...
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank for reading hope you enjoyed don't forget to
▶Follow my account
▶Favourite if you liked the chapter
▶Share to your followers and friends
▶Comment your ideas so I can bring them to life

HArley Q∆INN