Chapter 22

New update!¡!¡!¡ sorry sorry this took so long to update!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡! This chapter is all about Stephanie because I haven't done a lot on her. Also this is continuing the last chapter.

Chapter 22 ~ Because of you

Stephanie POV

I walked into the bathroom. With a towel covering myself.

I had just run a bath.

I stepped one foot in and dropped my towel to the floor.

I sat in the bath.

Adding different bath bombs from lush.

I closed my eyes and lay my head back.

I heard a noise from down stairs.

I suddenly opened my eyes.

I heard a loud scream.

I sat up. I stepped out of the bath and put on a t shirt and underwear.

I ran to the door, opening it and running into my bedroom. Across the room. I opened the door to the hallway.

I turned and looked back at my bathroom. Their was steam coming out of the room. It would be fine for a minute.

I stepped forward and felt something cold and wet.

I looked down toward the ground. A long trail of blood led down the hall.

I gulped. I glanced down at my watch. It was 3am.

I saw a shadow. I stepped back towards my room.

All of a sudden I felt a hand over my mouth..I tried to bite it. I heard a noise behind me like he or she was breathing fast. I turned around. It was Tim.

"Tim!" I whisper shouted.

"Shhh!!!!" He said.

"In their" I heard a voice.

Tim looked at me and gulped. He shoved my backwards into the bathroom. He dragged the wardrobe as fats as he could covering the door.

I heard Tim scream and scream loud and he sounded like he was crying while he was screaming. I started crying.

I looked at the bath. The steam would start to go under the door. If I wasn't careful.

I turned off the bath.

I added a small bit of cold water as quietly as I could. But Tim was screaming so loud they probably couldn't hear anything.

I stopped the tap. I sat up against the door and listened.

I cried more. He was still screaming but as he screamed their was a whine in his voice and as he quietened down it turned into a high pitched squeal.

Then it stopped.

I peaked under the door.

I saw Tim lying their.

I closed my eyes and lay flat on the ice cold tiled floor. I opened my eyes and stared at the roof.

I felt another tear roll down my face.

My mascara was probably running.

I lay their. I turned my head and looked up at my mirror that had a press behind it.