Chapter 40 //last chapter//

Cassandra POV

"Jason" I giggled "do you even know where you are going?"

"Nope" Jason chuckled "and I don't care as long as I'm with you"

"Aww as much as I love you, I really want you to slow down so I don't die, your going so fast!" I cried as he sped round a bend.

"I thought you said you liked it when we go fast?"Jason winked.

"Jason!" I laughed punching his arm playfully "just answer one question?"

"Ok sure" Jason replied.

"Are we gonna leave the country? Please tell me!?" I said excitedly.

"Fine yes I want to leave the country but no we aren't actually going to..I bought a apartment in Tibet" Jason smiled happily.

"Great!" I smiled.

"What you not bummed about leaving the country thing" Jason asked curiously.

"A small bit but I've always loved Tibet!" I smiled.

"Great, cause this apartment isn't huge but it isn't tiny its just perfect like every normal couple, Cass I want us to have a fresh start, clean slate, start over forget the past begin again"Jason smiled placing his hand on mine.

"I want that to" I giggled kissing his check.

Wally's POV

"She would want us to continue saving lives, she would want us to continue doing what we do best!" I said standing up on a stool in mount justice staring at the grieving group of friends I had.

"Come on guys you hardly knew her!" I yelled losing my temper "how do you think dick and Artemis feel! She was their best friend!" The whole room went silent and everyone stared up at me I can't believe I just yelled practically screamed at my friends.

"Wally?" Megan whispered she was afraid to speak to me they was obvious.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled getting down from the stool and leaving the kitchen towards the zeta tube. I need to go see arty. I know that I didn't know Barbara well..ok I did dick introduced me to her and we hated each other the second we saw each other. It was always fun insulting each other. It was all fun and games though.

Once I reached the zeta tube, Zatanna and rocket were already their talking about random girly stuff. I typed in Artemis's address and left for her place.

Damian's POV

Things felt a small bit more normal. Bruce (being Bruce) was continuing as batman, but that was his way of dealing with grief to ignore it. Tim and steph had left for college. Helena started school, Selena went back to work. I just did nothing but that was usual. Dick....dick is still sad. Jason just left with cass to forgot the past which I kinda want to do but can't.

"Dad?" I said looking over at Bruce. He looked up from his newspaper.

"What's up?" Bruce said his eyes going back down to the paper.

"..I just kinda wanted to know if..you know...when" I said not sure how to say it because I knew Bruce might get upset but he interrupted me.

"Spit it out Damian?" He said blankly.

"When's Jason and Cass coming back?" I asked hoping Bruce wouldn't get upset or think he had failed Jason again.

"Probably never, for visits yep but not back here to live" Bruce said.