Chapter 16

Sorry if this story is really bad. Please comment and tell me what you think

Chapter 16 ~ You are what you love not who loves you

Stephanie's pov

I had left my parents house that mourning. I couldn't wait to surprise Tim.

I hoped he hasn't missed me ...to much ;)

I smiled to myself turning up cheap thrills on the radio of my car.

I sang along to the few words I knew.

I was never one for learning words.

A few hours later

I arrived up the driveway of Wayne Manor.

I saw Jason's car but it was in pieces.... I really must have missed a lot.

I got out of my car slamming my car door shut.

I walked up to the front door of Wayne manor. Every step I took the stones in the driveway creaked.

I knocked gently on the door. Praying Tim wouldn't answer.

Sometimes he would try help out Alfred. Although Alfred was poorly he still did his bit.

"Miss Brown!" I heard his voice their in front of me it was Alfred. I was thanking god with every bone in my body.

"Hiya Alfred" I said stepping inside the building.

"Will I inform Timothy you are here?"

"No thank you I think I'll surprise him"

Alfred smiled, he then walked into the kitchen and began washing dishes.

I walked up the stairs.

I reached the first landing and was out of breathe. How did I do this before?

I reached the small wooden door.

Knock knock

"Go away" was the reply.

I almost burst out laughing but instead

Knock knock knock

"I said go away"

I slowly pushed the door open.

I crept my head around the door. He lay their in his boxers on his computer.

"Tim?" I said standing inf don't of the bed. As soon as he heard my voice his head looked up not believing it was really me.

"Steph!" He said jumping up out of his bed and running to me throwing me into the air and kissing my neck.

"I missed you so much" he mumbled while kissing my neck.

"Good...cause I missed you too" I admitted.

He threw my bag aside and lowered me onto his bed.

His lips then touched mine.

That's what I missed the most.

Barbara's POV

I lay in the small bed. I was almost fully recovered after being shot in the chest.