Nyhehehehehe!

~Akara's POV~
"I'll get you back, Diamond." Karma said, obviously outraged. Karma had always made me nervous, because of his violent ways. But what scared me worse was the look on Nagisa's face when he was attacking Karma. I couldn't shake away the image in my head. "Looking forward to it, Akabane." I said with a smirk. Trying to hide my feelings was a challenge. Even if I didn't know them myself. He smirked. I knew that I had done something right. He started walking off, hands behind his head. "Bye, bye, Nagisa!~" He said, and Nagisa made a face. Karma turned around and stuck his tongue out. "Little girl!" Karma called. "KARMA!" He whined, his face reddening. Karma laughed, making me laugh too. Nagisa scowled at him, then--still red-faced-- said to me," Do you want me to walk you home?"

~Nagisa's POV~
I didn't mean to ask Akara if she wanted me to walk her home. It just kinda... came out. "Sure." She said, shrugging. I was still embarrassed about Karma's teasing, although it wasn't as bad as it could be.

Akara and I walked towards our homes, the sun setting behind us. "So, Nagisa, how did you end up in the End Class?" She asked me.

That was a touchy subject. Psfttt. Subject. School. Grades. "Uh... Grades. " I said, I knew my voice was quiet even if I hadn't intended it to be.
"Ah, I see. Well, I went from B to E in a matter of seconds. Because of one choice. To save a boy who was being beaten up by a bigger one. " She said, nodding slightly. "But I thought you made top 50 last semester?" "Yeah, I did. " "Nagisa, how did all of you do it? All of you in the E-Class got top 50. " "Easy. We have an amazing teacher. "

And with that we entered the apartment and went on our way.

In a matter of seconds after hitting my pillow, I was out.