Drama Lama

((Don't ask about the title. It's all I've got. AND THIS PICTURE IS MY LIFE NOW. ITS BASICALLY MY LIFE SUPPORT. SCREW EVERYTHING THAT DOESN'T DO WITH ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM. --Alright, I'm calm again...--))
~Nagisa's POV~
When I woke up, Akara was still asleep in front of me. I smiled softly, then got out of bed, pulling on black skinny jeans and a t-shirt. I sat back down on the bed, Akara shifting and yawning. She sat up and I threw a set of clothes at her.

~Akara's POV~
I watched Nagisa walk out of the room, before quickly pulling on the clothes he gave me. I peeked around the corner, to find him waiting for me. He grinned at me and said," Do you want to go to the beach?"
"Why wouldn't I?" I said, taking his hand in mine. We walked out of the Hotel and down to the beach, walking hand in hand.
"So, Akara, I see you two are finally up. " Karma said, appearing out of nowhere.
"No Hayo?" I said, looking at him.
"Nope. I dropped off Ash and Hayo is being shipped home to her parents. "
"Oh. That's nice. " I said sarcastically. Karma snorted, smiling. Nagisa smiled, kissing my temple. I quickly planted a kiss on his cheek, then he kissed my lips. Karma cleared his throat, reminding us he was there. I smiled sheepishly, embarrassed.
Karma rolled his eyes, ruffling our hair and said,"So what did you two do last night? Anything sketchy I should know about?"
Nagisa and my faces lit up, blushing furiously.
"Ooh~! So you did do something!"
"No! No! We didn't do anything!" Nagisa protested.
But Karma was already grinning evilly. He put his hands on both of our shoulders, both of us trying to bolt.
"So, you two, I see you squirming nervously. You did do something. "
Our faces were bright red.
"YOU BREATHED!" Karma said, roaring with laughter. Nagisa looked furious.
"SERIOUSLY?! YOU IDIOT!" Nagisa was jumping on Karma, who easily held him back. I was confused. "Huh? You know what, whatever. Whatever. " I said, shrugging.
"No comment, I see? " Karma said daringly.
"Don't push your luck. "
"Oh, what are you gonna do? Punch me in the stomach? Oh, I'm so scared. "
"I've got a gun on me. Don't push it. "
"Oh, I'm so scared. Akara Shiota has a gun. "
I reached behind me, grabbing the holster of my "gun".
Karma immediately tensed up, thinking I had a real gun.
"Stop. " Karma warned.
"Why should I? You aren't scared are you?"
"No, I'm worried about Nagisa. You know, your husband that would rather if you didn't go to jail. "
Nagisa had frozen as well, his eyes pleading. I hadn't noticed that earlier. I put my hand down and said," I don't really have a gun. "
Karma and Nagisa were on me in a second.
"ICK!" I yelped, falling to the ground as they jumped on me.
"You had me worried!" Nagisa growled under his breath, pinning down my right arm and leg.
"I thought I was going to get shot!" Karma hissed, holding down my left arm and leg.
"GET OFF ME, YOU FOOLS!"
Then Karma and Nagisa looked at each other, having a silent conversation. Then, next thing I know, they're fighting each OTHER.
"What the hell...?"
Nagisa was suddenly on Karma's back, putting Karma in a choke-hold while he tried to claw Nagisa off.
What is this mess? This reminds me of... OH MY GOD.
I remembered what Hayo had said about Karma.
--Flashback--
"He still isn't over you. "
---End of((super short))
Flashback--

I put a hand over my mouth, still watching with a baffled expression. I read their expressions; Nagisa looked furious while Karma looked upset. Finally they broke away, Nagisa still fuming while Karma just grit his teeth.
"Why... Why are you still fighting? How long has this been going on without me noticing?" I said, tears pounding the back of my eyes. I don't know why I felt like crying.
"Akara, we've always fought like this. Even before you came along. But, I've been fighting for you ever since I fell for you. It wasn't the first day, like it was with Nagisa. It took weeks before it grew enough for me to notice it. But, I've been fighting with Nagisa over you ever since you started showing affection towards him. You've just not been around when we've been fighting lately. " Karma said, still staring at Nagisa. Nagisa took a deep breath then said," It's true. But I would NEVER let this red-head even put a FINGER on you, if he meant anything but friendship by it. "
Nagisa held out his hand to me, as did Karma. My heart was being torn again. My worst fears being relived and reawakening. But, this time, I knew who to go to.
Nagisa.
I took Nagisa's hand, while Karma cursed repetitively under his breath.
"Karma, what did you expect? I'm married now... This isn't like dating. This is a full blown commitment that doesn't just end. "I said softly.
"Do you think I would know that?! My first and probably only wife married me for MONEY. " Karma spat, I realized he was crying.
Nagisa was hugging me close to his chest, making sure Karma didn't try anything stupid.
"K-Karma-kun... I'm sorry.." I stuttered out. So badly, I wanted to run over and hug him, to comfort my best friend. But I knew, that if I did, Nagisa would loose it and Karma would be victorious in this war of theirs.
"It's not your fault, Akara. But then again, it's not my fault you're irresistible. " Karma's eyes were hungry when he looked up, evil. I shrunk further into Nagisa's chest, fear making my eyes widen.
"Karma, she's married to ME now. You can't have her, no matter what. " Nagisa growled, holding me protectively.
"Look who's talking, Mr.I-Had-A-Fight-And-Need-Advice." Karma shot back. I sent a worried glance at Nagisa, who glared at Karma.

The look in their eyes.
Bloodlust.
It terrified me.
This had never EVER been this bad. Not even when we were training to be assassins.

Then Nagisa put a finger to my neck, calming my heart rate. I took a shaky breath, looking up at him gratefully. Then he twirled me around, planting a kiss directly on my lips. Surprisingly, it was soft, even if he was showing that I was his. His arms were around my stomach, his hands interlocked and resting in the small of my back.
I closed my eyes, right before I heard Karma let out a raged growl.
Next thing I knew, I was in someone else's arms with my lips touching a more rough set. I jerked away, pushing Karma away from me.
Karma looked upset again, but that didn't distract him from pulling me right back. Nagisa wasn't strong enough to yank me back, so he kicked the back of Karma's leg. Karma crumpled to the ground, with Nagisa catching me before I fell with him. I realized I was crying. Nagisa held me to his chest, while I soaked his shirt with my tears.

~Nagisa's POV~
"I can do this all day. " Karma said, smirking at me.
"But she can't. And, I , being her husband, care about her. UNLIKE YOU!" I growled, my embrace tightening around Akara.
"Sure, sure. I'm sure that's her that can't handle it. It's not like she is a 5-star assassin or anything. " Karma countered.
"But she isn't just some toy to be used! Just because she's an assassin doesn't mean she's cold and hard like you!" I spat.
Karma rolled his eyes.
"She killed her brother. She's not cold and hard? Yeah sure. Even I couldn't have pulled that off. "
I grit my teeth. I really couldn't argue there. Then I heard Akara mumble," He killed my father... Lergo.."
"He killed her father!"
"Oh, I see. Well, how many times has she killed? Tons!
But, yet, you've killed how many people? None. Akara's been SCARRED because of that job. If you cared about her, she wouldn't be doing it!"
"You're saying you would take away the thing she LOVES?!"
"Yes. "
"See, that's where YOU'RE wrong! Akara isn't scarred from those things! She's scarred from the things that happened to her when I couldn't protect her. "
"Oh yeah, have you seen her back? YOU did that, Nagisa. Your weakness did that. You deserve to atone for your sins, yet, you still have a blessing!"
I could feel Akara's fingernails digging into my back. She didn't blame me at all for those things.
"STOP IT! THAT WAS NEVER NAGISA'S FAULT! IT'LL NEVER BE! NO ONE COULD'VE DONE ANYTHING ABOUT THAT!" Akara spin around, defending me immediately. As she had done all those years.
"NAGISA HAS GIVEN ME ALL THAT I NEED, NOW, IF YOU'D LIKE I CAN CUT YOU OUT OF THAT!" She was furious. She continued," I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE NOT OVER ME! I DON'T WANT YOU! EVER! STAY AWAY FROM ME!" She pulled me away, while I watched Karma grit his teeth then start to cry. He didn't seem to notice his tears, just the fact that I had won Akara. And she had slammed the door in his face.

((1519 words. Interesting, right? Hm... Any ideas for any plot twists? Because this is gonna end soooooooonnnnnnn if we don't get any ideas.
--Author-Chan))