Shooting Stars

((Listen to the song as much as you like. It goes along with the end of the chapter the most. ))

~Nagisa's POV~
"Wake up, Sugar." I whispered in Akara's ear. She opened her eyes. "Don't call me that. "
"I'm sorry, Sugar. "
"Ugh..."
I grinned.
"Raspberry. "
"What did you just call me, Sugar?"
"Raspberry. If you call me Sugar, I get to call you raspberry. "
"Sure. "
She looked a bit surprised by my answer but nodded.
"Time for school, Sugar. "
She smiled and, finally, didn't seem to mind the nickname.
"Alright, my raspberry. "

We got ready for school, Akara wearing my uniform again.

----Beginning of class----
"Okay, class! Tonight we are having a dance! Just the E-class, of course. " Korosensei, a little too peppy for my likings. I realized Korosensei still didn't know Akara and I were dating. Or, at least, I didn't think he knew. The class groaned but didn't protest. "Guys ask girls!" Korosensei said, a roar of disapproval coming from the boys. I didn't mind it. I already had a date to the dance. Akara. I hoped Karma didn't try anything.

--------AFTER SCHOOL--------
~Akara's POV~
Kayano, Rio, and Kanzaki came up to me after class ended. "Would you like to go dress shopping with us?" Kanzaki asked, smiling at me brightly. I was baffled. They had never asked me to do anything with them before. "Yes! I would love that!" I said happily, hugging Kanzaki. "We are going to the Yuzi store. By Nagisa's apartment building. " Kayano said, her voice was in between utter disgust and monotone. Rio elbowed her in the ribs, making Kayano shy away. "Yes, that is where we are meeting. See you there at 4!" Rio said, with more positivity than Kayano. They walked away, Kayano scowling at Rio and protesting loudly about the elbow incident.

Nagisa and I walked home in silence, my arm wrapped around his waist.
When we got home, I decided to tell him about the shopping trip.
"Kayano was being super rude." I said, rolling my eyes.
"She's just jealous. "
"I know. But I don't want her to be anywhere near you, it doesn't help that she sits right next to you all during class. "
"Akara, I think you're overreacting just a little. "
"Well, anyways. I'm going at 4. "
"It's 3:50, Akara. "
"SERIOUSLY?!"
"Yeah. "
I started rushing around to get ready. I grabbed my wallet, stuffing it into my vest. "I'm leaving!" I called, then realized Nagisa was waiting outside for me. "And I'm going with you. " He said coolly, putting out his arm so I could link mine through it. I smiled, linking our arms, and we walked to the store. "Hi, Ak- Nagisa?" Rio said, cocking her head to the side in confusion. "Nagisa wanted to come with me. Is that alright?" I said, blushing a little. "Y-Yes! It just surprised me. " Rio said, smiling. The blush left my cheeks.

~Nagisa's POV~
This is going to be interesting. I thought. "Shall we start looking?" Akara asked, the three other girls nodding. They started walking around, looking for different styles, colors, and length dresses. It was highly disorienting. Akara was practically drooling over one of the dresses. It was a vintage, sapphire blue dress with satin ribbons lacing through the dress, creating a corset in the front. I wrapped my arms around her waist, making her jump slightly. "That would look great on you. " I whispered into her ear. I could feel goosebumps race up her arms and I smiled. She glanced at me. "Really?" She said, almost breathlessly.
"Yes. Go try it on. " I urged, smiling as she grabbed the dress and raced to the dressing rooms. I sat in one of the chairs, waiting for her. Rio, Kayano, and Kanzaki walked up. "Is Akara changing?" Kanzaki asked me. "Yeah. "
"We're going to change too. "
"Okay. "
They walked into the changing rooms, leaving me alone once again.
Akara came out, making my heart speed up. The dress made a "V", going downwards starting from her mid-thigh and flowing down to her ankles. The lace glistened in the harsh light, almost sparkling. The blue made her eyes and hair stand out, like glistening and sparkling like small sapphires. I whistled, before I realized what I did. She blushed, looking down at her shoes. "You look gorgeous. " I said, standing up and pulling her closer to me. She smiled at me and I added," We're buying that dress. Right now. " I gently pushed her back towards the changing rooms. She smiled slightly, then went to change. It took her less time to change back into her school uniform. She came out, holding the dress tightly. I pulled her to the counter, she put the dress on the counter then started fumbling for her wallet.
"That will be 26191.20 Yen. "
Akara almost dropped her wallet then turned to me. Her eyes pleading. "Nagisa, I only have 26180 Yen. "
"It's okay. " I said softly, handing her the rest of the Yen. She smiled and handed the Yen to the cashier, who smiled and rang us up. "There you go. " She said, handing Akara the the dress. I smiled. We went to wait for the other girls, who were wearing more modern dresses. Kayano's dress was green, the skirt only reaching her mid-thigh. None of the other dresses had sleeves, which Akara's did. They rang up their dresses and we left. When we parted ways, I leaned down and kissed her deeply. She smiled. "That dress is going to look beautiful. " I said, taking her hand in mine. She blushed.