Mom's home!

~Akara's POV~
I sat in my room, waiting for my mom to get home. Nagisa had to run down to Karma's house for an 'emergency'. I sighed, then heard the front door open. "I'm home, Akara!" My mother called from the living room. "Coming!" I said, slowly emerging from my room. I had to be careful about what I said. She didn't know about Nagisa and me. All she knew was that I was an E-Class student and she left me over the weekend. No big deal. "Some girl was waiting at the door for you, said she needed to talk to you urgently. " My mother said, catching me off guard. "Oh? What color was her hair?" "Blue. " I almost choked. "Blue? Ah. Nagisa. " "You mean the girl who lives next door?" "Uh... Yeah. " Lying to my mom wasn't easy. "She was pretty. Have you invited her over yet?" "Yeah. We hung out all weekend. " "Oh! That's wonderful!" "Yeah. "
The doorbell rang just then, and I jumped up to get it. "Coming!" I called, then rushed to the door. To my surprise, it was Nagisa standing there with an awkward expression. I smiled at him, then said," Come on in. " "Hello, Miss Shiota, I am Akara's mother. You can call me Ms. Okami. " My mother was already on FIRST NAME terms with my boyfriend?!

~Nagisa's POV~
I caught what Ms. Okami said. Miss Shiota. Great. Another person who thinks I'm a girl. "Um, Mother, Nagisa is a boy." Akara said, taking my hand in hers. I felt a shudder go down my spine and my heart speed up. "Ah. I see. " Ms. Okami said, eyeing Akara suspiciously. "Yes mam', I am not a girl. My mother makes me keep my hair long. " Ms. Okami nodded and smiled. "Mother, this is my boyfriend, Nagisa Shiota. "

Akara's mother seemed taken aback. "Boyfriend?" She looked like she was about to come unglued. "Yes. " "Boyfriend?!" She HAD came unglued. "Y-yes. " Akara looked scared. Akara's mother began to advance on her, then the words came out of my mouth before I could stop them," Don't put a finger on her!" Akara's mom stopped. "What did you say, shrimp?" She spat. "I said, don't touch her!" "Move out of my way!" "No. " "Move now!" "No." That's when her hand raised. I was too fast for her, though. I was already behind her, which made her eyes widen. She spun around, and I did my infamous clap-kill move. She collapsed to the ground, paralyzed for a few minutes. "N-Nagisa... What did you do?" Akara said, her voice dripping with fear. "I paralyzed her so she couldn't hurt you. " I said, pulling her over to me. She glanced at her mother, then looked back at me. We moved out of her mother's view, then Akara pressed her face into my chest. I could tell she was crying. I rubbed her head, gently combing through her hair with my fingers. Then she looked at me, her face tear-stained. I wiped a few stray tears away with my thumb, then I leaned down slightly and pressed my lips to hers. Both of our heart-rates sped up, and I could hear my heartbeat loud in my ears. Then the kiss evolved into something more passionate, and my tongue slid into her mouth. A French kiss. Both of our eyes were closed, and it felt like a dream. My hands were in the small of her back, pressing her body against mine. Her hands were in my hair, then I heard a cough from behind us. I opened my eyes and pulled away, and embarrassingly enough there was a string of saliva linking Akara and my mouths. We both blushed and we turned away from each other. Then we looked at the source of the cough. It was Akara's mother. "You... How...how... How did you do that?" She stuck a finger out at me. I shrugged," I was taught by a professional." "Mom..." Akara said, her eyes wide. She was clinging onto my torso, as if that if she let go I would disappear. "What?" "Please...don't do anything stupid. " "Me?" "Yeah..." Akara's mom smiled, but it didn't reach her eyes. She planted a kiss on top of Akara's head. She walked off, but I was acutely aware of her watching us out of the corner of her eye. "Want to go on a walk?" Akara asked me, glancing at her mother. "Sure. " "Mom! We are going on a walk!"

Akara and I walked down the sidewalk, hand in hand. I put a finger under her chin, tipping her head towards me. We stopped walking, and stared into each other's eyes for a while. Then, like earlier, we started kissing softly then it got more hungry. My hands were on her back, inside of her shirt. Her hands were in my hair, her tongue exploring my mouth again. She pulled me closer and closer, so close that my stomach was pressed against hers. Then, once again, we were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. I tried to pull away, but Akara pressed my face back to hers. "Ahem!" The voice said again. I opened my eyes slightly, to see Akara's eyes open and staring at the person who was interrupting us. Asano.

~Akara's POV~
My heart was in my throat. I didn't want to deal with Asano. I just wanted to be alone with Nagisa. Finally I pulled away from what I wished would last forever. "What?" I spat, anger clear on my features. "You don't need to show everyone how you two can French kiss. " Asano said calmly. I blushed a little. Then I remembered Nagisa's hands in my shirt and how we were positioned. I moved my hands to around his torso. "You're the one watching us. " "You're the one putting on a public display. " "Again, you're the one watching. " "Whatever." I pulled Nagisa closer to me, locking him in another kiss. "Can you please keep it under wraps while I'm here?" "No. You can leave. " I said, pulling away to get a breath then going back in. I watched Asano walk off, and my heartbeat was the only thing I could hear once again. The kiss deepened, and I felt Nagisa running his fingers up and down my spine. Finally he pulled away, saying," We better get home. " "Can I stay with you tonight?" "I don't think your mom would allow that. " "I don't care what she says. I want to be with you. " "God, that sounds cheesy, Akara. " "It really does. " We both laughed. Then we started walking home, his arm around my waist. I was embracing his side, my arm wrapped around his waist. He kissed the top of my head, making me giggle. "You're so adorable when you giggle. " "You're cute when you're watching a horror movie, because you sound like a little kid. " He frowned and I planted a quick kiss on his lips. "You just can't stop kissing me, can you?" "Nope."

Finally we made it home and I told my mom I was going to spend the night at a friend's house. So I packed my stuff and Nagisa and I went to his apartment.

Before we got inside, we started kissing again. He pressed me against the wall, having got the door open and shut it behind him with his foot. His hands were resting on my ribcage, inside of my shirt. My hands were gripping the hem of his shirt, trying to pull it off. I don't know why I was trying to pull his shirt off, my hands seemed to have a mind of their own. He pulled his shirt back down, pulling away. "Akara." He said, but I just pulled him back into our lingering kiss.

Somehow we ended up in Nagisa's bedroom. I don't remember exactly how we got there. But I do remember falling asleep in Nagisa's warm embrace. And him missing his shirt, but the rest of our clothes were still on.

(( 1343 words!!! I absolutely love writing this fanfiction! I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I like writing it! ;D <3 ))