Karma's Back

-----Monday Morning-----
~Nagisa's POV~
I yawned, opening my eyes. I glanced at the clock, knowing I couldn't move because Akara was asleep on top of me. 6:00. Good. "Akara.... Sugar, it's time for school. " I whispered, feeling shivers go through her body. I forced myself not to giggle or chuckle. "Akara..." I whispered again, smiling. She mumbled," But I don't want to get up."
"But you have to. "
"But Nagisaaaaaaa..."
"Akara, quit begging. It makes me want to listen to you. "
"I'm going to keep begging. "
"Akara, I'm going to push you out of bed if you don't get up. "
"Aw... But Nagisaaaaa... Raspberryyyyy... Pweaseeee?"
"Akara. Quit. Doing. That."
"No... Raspberryyyyyyy please?"
"No. "
"Awwwwwwww..."
Akara got up slowly, probably hoping I would cave in and let her go back to sleep. But I didn't so she got up, still pouting. "Akara, go take a shower. "
"No. "
"Am I going to have to force you?"
"Yes. "
"Fine. " I lead her to the bathroom, then said," Are you sure?"
"Fine! Fine! I can take a shower myself!" She said, her face red as a tomato. I realized what she was thinking and blushed as well.
"Uh... That's not what I meant... Just, uh, take a shower. " I said, quickly rushing out of the room. Well that was embarrassing.

~Akara's POV~
I sighed. I knew Nagisa didn't mean it that way, but my thoughts wandered by themselves. He probably would've turned the water on, pushed me in with all my clothes on, and then left laughing. That probably would've made my day. His laugh, I mean. But my stupid brain ruined it. I got in the shower, liking the nice feeling of the hot water on my head and running down my back. I sighed again. What a weird two weeks.

~Nagisa's POV~
I waited for Akara, making breakfast and setting out our uniforms. Then the realization hit. I forgot to give Akara a change of clothes. Great. Just great. This is becoming an amazing day. I thought scornfully. I left the uniforms on the bed, deciding I would act like nothing happened.

A few minutes later, Akara comes out with a towel wrapped around her chest snugly. "Have you seen my uniform?" She asked, the fact she was only 'wearing' a towel made my face heat up. "Uh... Erm..." My mind went blank. I looked away, hoping she wouldn't notice my uneasiness. But that was a failed attempt from the start.
I was walking towards the table carrying our breakfast plates then I tripped. I fell on top of Akara, my hands underneath her arms. My knees straddled her stomach and I immediately blushed the color of Karma's hair. Speak of the devil, Karma bust right into the place like he owned it. "Oh, am I interrupting something?" He joked, I saw him reach for his phone.
"Karma! What are you doing?!"
"I just came to walk with you two. "
He definitely was back to his normal self. Protecting his true emotions with great care so they wouldn't slip through.
I was forcing myself not to look at Akara, though I knew she was as red-faced as I was. But she seemed to be frozen. "Karma, we will be ready in a minute. " I growled," And this was an accident. You saw nothing. Okay? Okay. Now leave before I bash your face in. Knock before you just bust into someone's house. "
Karma nodded then walked out. I heard loud thuds coming from outside. Oops. Karma was mad at me.
I finally glanced down at Akara, who was blushing. She didn't look at me but behind me. "Sorry about that..." I said, scrambling off of her. "I tripped. "
"It's alright, Nagisa. "
"I'm still sorry. "
"Nagisa, I said it was fine."
"But-"
She placed her lips to mine, making me blink wildly in surprise. She pulled away, and walking into my bedroom to put on her uniform. Then suddenly, I was acutely aware I wasn't wearing a shirt. Karma always walks in during the worst moments. Oh my god. He got a picture of that, didn't he...? Oh god. Oh dear lord.

~Akara's POV~
I couldn't believe what just happened. I believe it was an accident, though. Nagisa looked as embarrassed as I was. And he was really innocent. I don't think he would do that... Right? Stop second guessing yourself. Of course it was an accident. It's Nagisa. Poor kid probably hadn't been kissed before you. ((That moment when you remember Bitch-Sensei. -_- )) Other than Bitch-Sensei of course. I realize why they call her that now.

I walked back out of the room, having already gotten dressed. Nagisa slid in behind me, making sure not to make eye contact. My poor raspberry.

~Nagisa's POV~
I felt really bad about the whole thing. So bad I couldn't meet Akara's eyes when I walked past her. I'm surprised my nose didn't start bleeding when I saw her come out of the bathroom. But, after she left I felt blood running down my lips. Late reaction. ((I feel bad about this now. I'm so sorry, Nagisa. So sorry. ))
I plugged my nose so that I couldn't see the tissue. I slipped past her right as she came out. I quickly pulled on my uniform, hoping that today would get better because it had been really crappy so far. Akara and I walked to school, not speaking and staying about a foot away from each other. It was obvious something had happened. But the un-obvious part was what had happened between us. We sat down in our seats, Akara didn't sit in my lap and it made me disappointed. Karma was already at his seat, having ditched us after the whole episode played out. This was bad. Very, very bad. Rio glanced at Karma, and I had a feeling he told her. I'm still hoping he didn't get a picture.

~EXCLUSIVE Karma's POV~
--Flashback from earlier this morning--
When I found Nagisa on top of Akara, I was angry. Then I realized it was an accident. Then I wanted to laugh my head off. Their faces were hilarious.

So I ran to school to tell Rio about it. Sadly, I didn't manage to get a picture. "Rio! I've got some juicy gossip for you. "
"Seriously?"
"Yeah! I caught Nagisa on top of Akara! She was in just a towel, and he was shirtless might I add. "
"Dude, you can't go around telling everyone. Knowing those two it was probably an accident. "
"I know. But I want to make Nagisa's life miserable for stealing Akara away from me."
"Look, that would only make her hate you more and ruin her reputation. Don't do it, Karma. If you really care, I would just let it go. "
((*Starts singing let it go*))
"Alright. I promise not to tell anyone else. Same goes for you though. "
"When I heard the story, I knew I wasn't going to tell anyone. "
----BACK TO THE PRESENT----
I watched in awe as Akara and Nagisa walked in. They wouldn't look at each other and they stood far away. Could they be crumbling? Could I win Akara back?
No. They'll get over it. Embarrassment goes away with a short amount of time. I may've pushed them closer. Somehow.

((1216 WORDS! WELL I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. I MAY WRITE MORE LATER! BYE MY LOVELIESSSSS
-Author-Chan
. . . .
Akara: So, Lergo, are you jealous?
Lergo: Why would I be jealous?
Akara: Because I've got two boys hanging off of me that aren't you. (Winks)
Lergo: (growls)

BYE FOR REAL THIS TIME))