5.

I woke the next morning to an empty bed.  I yawned and stretched, and then retrieved my panties from the pile of clothes.  And in a truly spectacularly movie girlfriend move I picked up the tee Chris had been wearing the previous night, and put it on.  It hung loose around my body, and fell to just bellow the curve of my butt.  I lifted the collar of the fabric over my nose and inhaled deeply.  My stomach clenched as I smelled the mixture of his body spray and own personal scent.

     Walking into the ensuite bathroom I noticed what a mess I looked.  My hair was a rats nest and poking out in every direction.  I freshened up, digging through Chris' medicine cabinet I found an unopened toothbrush.  Figuring he wouldn't care I opened it and brushed my teeth.  Then using some water from the sink and my fingers I tried to tame my hair a little.  It wasn't completely successful but I managed to make it lie down at least.  Even though it was more frizzy than curly.

     I wandered down the hall, and was just considering going upstairs to see if Chris was in the kitchen when I heard noises from one of his other bedrooms.  I opened the door to see he had installed a gym and was currently lifting weights on the far side of the room.  He looked up and smiled at me as I leaned against the door jam, watching his muscles stretch and strain against the fabric of his tee as he raised and lowered the barbel.  

     "Good morning, sleepy head."  He greeted me cheerfully.

     I grunted at him.  "Fucking morning person." 

     He laughed.  And lowered the barbel to it's stand.  "These don't happen by themselves."  He said, flexing his biceps at me.  

     I wrinkled my nose and stuck my tongue out at him. 

     "I know you like them."  He said stalking over to me.  

     I shook my head, stepping into the room and pulling the door closed behind me.  "Meh, I've seen better."  I teased.

     "Oh really?"  He was now standing over me.  I took a deep breath in and nodded.  "And what do you do to keep this I wonder?"  He said pulling the fabric of the shirt I was wearing up and exposing my belly.  "This looks like it takes work too."  

     He was leaning right into me now, his mouth hovered above mine.  I was having a hard time breathing normally.  "Well,"  I breathed. "Free running."

     "Uh huh."  He said, his mouth had moved to my neck, and he kissed and bit at my flesh.  I shuddered.

     "And I work outside a fair bit."

     "Mm."  He had now moved his hand further up under the shirt, cupping my breast. 

     My breath hitched.  "I also do club bell yoga a few times a week."

     "Oh that looks like it's a pretty good work out." He growled into my neck.  "You should teach me some time."  

     "Uh huh,"  I said, his hand was now pushing against the fabric of my panties, but for some reason I was trying to focus more on the conversation. "I am definitely, most certainly qualified to teach that without anyone being hurt."

     He laughed and kissed me.  It was brief but passionate and left me feeling unfulfilled.  My mouth actually chased his as he moved his head away from me.  

     I looked down and watched as his hand moved into the hem of my underwear.  His fingers slid between my folds easily and he found me wet and ready for him.  He started drawing circles around my clit as he nuzzled my neck, his beard tickling me.   I let out a soft moan.