23.

The following morning after our run, I was trying to get a look at my back in the mirror to see how bad the marks were, and if I needed to be careful with the clothes I selected for the next week or so when I was out in public. Chris stepped out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist and watched me for a second as I twisted, trying to see properly.

"What are you doing?" He asked with a laugh.

"I want to see how bad the marks are, but I can't see properly. Take a photo of it for me."

He raised his eyebrow. "Okay." He said. He went to the bedside table and grabbed his phone. "Now, before I do, I need you to stand right here." He took my shoulder and shuffled me so I was facing the mirror, but just off to the side. "And put your hand right, here." He placed my hand on the edge of the mirror.

I laughed, shaking my head, as Chris snapped a few photos. He threw his phone to me, and I looked them over. Considering how they were just taken on a phone, they were really beautiful. Mostly it was my naked back, five thin, dark bruises lining me. One across my shoulders. One where my waist was smallest. Two intersecting across the curve of my bum, the purple turning a dark black where the lines crossed over and finally a perfect line along the top of my thighs.

In the mirror you could see me smiling, one breast was visible, the pink nipple a dark contrast to the pale cream of my skin. My stomach was tight and taut, and there was just the shadow of pubic hair could be seen. You could also see Chris behind me, reflected in the mirror, he had a devious, hungry smile on his face, and the phone held out in front of his firm, naked torso.

I looked up at Chris. "Damn. This girl is hot!" I said. "And you get to have sex with her?"

Chris shook his head. "I know, I can't believe it either. She's also really smart. God knows what she's doing with this meatball." He wrapped his arms around me.

"Maybe she's one of those hot girls, that people are too intimidated to approach. I might ask her out."

"You totally should." He leaned in and we kissed.

"Ugh, I can't believe you're going to be away for a whole month." I said, pushing my face into his chest.

"Yeah. It sucks. We'll be okay though." He stroked his hands though my hair. "I'm keeping this photo though. For reasons. I'll text it to you. You should have a copy too." He pushed his face into my neck, and nibbled on the sensitive skin. I let out a soft moan, and wrapped my arms around his neck, one sliding up into his wet hair.

He ran a hand down my stomach to my groin. Teasing in and out of my folds.

His phone rang and he answered it, still pressed up against me, still teasing me with his fingers.

"Hello?" He said, his voice low and husky. "What? Who? Oh, hi." He pulled away from me and went and sat on the bed. I let out a frustrated sigh. I gave him a questioning look and he waved me away, so I went and took a shower while he spoke.

When I was out of the shower I came back into the bedroom, drying my hair with a towel. Chris was still talking, but the conversation seemed to be wrapping up. I went into the walk in and started getting dressed. Just jeans and a t-shirt with the X-Men logo on it. As I was pulling on the shirt, Chris appeared at the closet door.

"That was Robert Downey Jr." He said simply.

"Shut up!" I said smacking him in the chest. "It was not."

"It was. He wants me to do Captain America."

"He fucking does not!" I yelped and I hit him again. He grabbed my wrists, and held them in front of me.