34.

There was an hour to go before we were supposed to be at Chris' birthday party. He was having it at a trendy bar in the city that I kind of hated. I had done my hair and makeup. I was rather impressed with how well I'd hidden the cut on my lip. I had carefully chosen my underwear, going with a garter again, to surprise Chris if he got handsy when he was drunk, as he so often did. When I slipped my dress on I became painfully aware of the implication of wearing the backless red dress I'd chosen.

"Chris!" I called upstairs, and I ran into the closet pawing through my clothes for something else that would work. Chris strolled into the bedroom looking disgustingly good looking. He was wearing a white t-shirt, black leather jacket, black jeans and his god damned red belt. The shirt looked too small on him thanks to his excessive working out, and kind of strained against his chest. The way he just exuded that casual confidence made me want to punch him sometimes.

"What's up?" He asked smiling warmly at me.

"I can't wear this can I?" I said, spinning around, and lifting my hair off by back.

Chris laughed, and danced his fingers down my back. "Far be it from me to tell you what to wear. But you absolutely can not wear that tonight." He said. "Not unless you want to be fielding questions about what we get up to."

"Fuck, fuck, fuckity, fuck." I muttered. I went to head back into the closet to see what I could find to wear instead, but Chris caught me around the waist and started trailing kisses down my neck.

"Chris, we don't have time." I said pushing him away from me.

"But it's my birthday." He pouted.

"After the party, maybe.  Or at the party?  That could be fun.  Now seems like a terrible time." I slipped my dress off, and threw it on the bed.

Chris groaned. "And then you do that." He grabbed my arm, and turned me to face him. I looked at him and felt myself beginning to crack. His eye brow was raised and he was doing that irresistible little half smile of his. He tilted his head and started leaning in to me. I backed off, but he caught my mouth with his and lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist.

He started placing kisses down my neck. "Chris, aren't you worried about being late?" I whined. I don't know why I was bothering. I was his, and I couldn't resist him, not after such a long time going without.

"I'll be super quick."

"Words to turn any girl on." We both laughed and he pushed me against the wall. I sucked my breath in over my teeth as the cool wall pressed onto my marked skin.

"Be gentle, okay." I said. I was still quite sore from our earlier escapades.

"Is that a yes?" He asked.

"Yes, it's a yes." I laughed. "But only because I can't get enough of your dick."

Chris cracked up. "Well you wouldn't be the first."

He put me on my feet and dropped to his knees, kissing my stomach. He grabbed the top of my underwear and dragged them down, garter belt, panties, stockings everything. I stepped out of them and he tossed them away from us. Using his fingers he spread my folds apart and began running his tongue up and down my slit. I lifted one leg, resting it on his shoulder and lent back against the wall. Opening myself up for him.

His tongue felt like heaven on my sensitive pussy. Each movement was a combination of soothing and exciting, sending little jolts through me. He licked his fingers, and pushed them inside of me. I moaned and had to hold myself steady against the wall. I grabbed onto his hair, bunching my fists in it. He hooked his fingers inside of me, dragging them along my g-spot, moving them in and out of my cunt, while he drew circles over my clit with his tongue. Everything was so sensitive that I found myself on the brink of orgasm in no time, panting and moaning, grinding against his face. When I came he lapped me up, humming into my cunt.