33.

I woke the next morning to Chris running his hand over my stomach. I opened my eyes, and rolled into his arms.

"Happy Birthday, my love." I said sleepily. I started kissing down the front of his chest.

"Presents?"

"Well, I was going to give you a birthday beej, but sure." I crawled out of bed and headed for the walk in.

"No, come back! I changed my mind!" Chris yelled.

I grabbed the gifts from where I'd hidden them and brought them to Chris. He was sitting up against the headboard. Lying down in front of him I nuzzled at his crotch.

"Both? I get both?" Chris grinned.

I giggled, and pulled his dick free from his underwear. While Chris read the card I'd gotten him, I cupped his balls and rubbed my hand up and down his perineum. His cock stiffened, and I fluttered my fingers up and down it's shaft.

"Aw, that was really sweet, Em." Chris said putting the card to the side.

I winked at him, and then traced my tongue up the length of his cock, swirling it over the head. He moaned softly, and I took him into my mouth. His eye closed and his head fell back. He stroked my hair, closing and opening his fist.

I sucked up his length and let his cock fell free from my mouth. "Aren't you going to open your presents?" I asked with a sly grin.

"Fuck." Chris groaned. "You are unreal." He picked up one of the gifts and I returned to sucking his cock. As he pulled the paper from the book, I pumped his shaft with my hand as I sucked the head, working my mouth up and down.

Chris pulled the book free from the paper, a copy of selected poems by Robert Frost. "This – this is – really great." Chris panted.

I plunged my head down onto his dick, deep throating him. He grunted as I moved up and down his shaft, pulling all the way off and then pushing as deep as I could take him. He started moving his hips with the movement of my mouth and I pulled away from him again.

"You still have a present to open, Chris." I said, as I stroked him from his arsehole to his balls and tugged his scrotum.

"Okay, okay." He groaned and picked up the last present.

I ran my tongue over his balls, and sucked one into my mouth, and his hips jerked. He unwrapped the gift as I licked up and down his shaft.

"An iPad? That's awesome. I've been thinking about getting one." He said.

"I know, you keep talking about it. Anyway, I thought it would make it easier for you to Skype where ever, but you know, be able to see well. Turn it on. I put some photos on it." I said.

I took his cock into my mouth again, deep throating him, using my tongue to massage and lick his length. He started to moan, and his hand bunched into my hair.

"Oh god, Em. These are fucking amazing." He groaned. I looked up at him, and watched as he scrolled through the photos. "Who took these?" I smiled around his cock, and then dropped my head and picked up my speed.

I'd taken the photos myself, using a tripod not long after he first left town. I was originally going to text them to him, but I chickened out. There were a variety of different pictures. Some the standard in my underwear leaning over, or naked and spread out. I'd also played with my make up and hair to look like I'd just had a brutal play session. I'd even managed to take a really nice photo that looked like I was bound to the bed, sweat beading over my body. I was really happy how that had turned out considering it was just me alone, and I wasn't actually tied to anything.