45.

Chris and I spent the rest of that morning in bed, fucking, making love and something somewhere in between the two. And when we weren't doing that we were kissing, touching, rubbing against each other, or just tangled together breathing each other in. We moved to the spa at around mid day and after that we ordered further room service and ate it lying in bed.

The rest of our stay in Australia we spent between hanging out with my friends and me trying to show Chris a bit of what my pre-him life was like and just a little of Australia in general. I took him out to Tidbinbilla, a wildlife preserve and he got to touch a wild emu. His reaction of total fear that was quickly replaced by sheer delight was my everything. I wish I had recorded it because I wanted to be able to go back and relive that again and again.

We had been sitting, having a picnic in a clearing. There were a few people around, but as it was mid week it was fairly quiet. We were both lying sprawled out, my head was on his stomach, and he would occasionally feed me fruit. Two emus emerged out of a clearing and headed towards us. One making a beeline for our picnic basket. I stood up and put one hand on it's neck and the other on it's back, guiding it away from us. Chris freaked.

"Em! What are you doing? Those things can kick you to death can't they? Don't touch it." He yelped backing away from the emus.

"It's fine. Come over and touch him." I said. I held my hand flat out in front of the bird, palm up and it pecked at me, expecting that I was holding food. I started scratching it on the back of the head.

Chris hesitated, but I held my hand out to him and he came over. I took his hand and guided it to the back of the bird. I went and grabbed my camera to take a photo. Chris began stroking the emu down its back, completely ignoring the fact it had started eating fruit from the plate on the ground.

"Em! It's like I'm patting a dinosaur!" He squeaked, his delight written all over his face.

I snapped some photos of him. "Don't let it eat our food, Chris." I said.

"I don't know how I'm supposed to stop it." Chris said. He was grinning ear to ear.

Later in the week we went horse riding together along some of my old trail riding spots. Being around horses again made me realise how much I missed them. I mean granted, considering how bruised my butt was maybe the ride wasn't the best idea ever, but it was worth it. After we got back, I just stood with my face pressed up to the neck of my horse breathing him in.

"You really need to look into riding again back in LA." Chris said, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Time and money." I murmured into the horses coat.

A stable hand came and led the horse away, and I turned in Chris' arms and looked up into his eyes. I ran a hand through his beard.

"Stop worrying about money, dumb ass." He said, slapping my arse.

I yelped and rubbed my butt. "Ow, shit."

The look he gave me when he realised why made my cunt tingle. His eyes narrowed and he ran his tongue over his lips. I took his hand and we headed back to the car.

"You obviously love it though, Em." He said "I was getting a little jealous of that horse. The way you kept playing with it's hair, and how you never stopped smiling the whole time we were out."

I nudged him. "If you play your cards right. I might ride you later too."

"Well durr." Chris said and rolled his eyes. "But seriously. Why not?"