Author's Note

You may or may not know that this story is the result of a little survey-type thing that my readers took part in. I wanted to make a new fanfic, and I turned to my collection of dirty imagines and my readers for ideas.

This story is based on my popular two-part imagine Protector, which are parts 39 & 40 in my collection of imagines. To any of you who have read the imagine, please note that this fanfic will be different from the imagine in many ways, but also the same/similar to the imagine in equally many ways.

All characters mentioned in the imagine are also featured in this fanfic, with Harry, Jackson (the bully) and Angélique, aka the '(Y/N)' of the imagine. More characters will also be added, but it's up to you to find out who they are.

If you've been following me for a while, then you should already know that this story will feature strong language and violence, and Wattpad will eventually rate the story's content to 'Mature' for sexual content. If you're new to my page, this story will feature strong language and violence and sexual content :p

It will also touch base on rather serious topics such as sexual harassment, anxiety, self-harm and suicidal thoughts. So if you are sensitive to any of these topics then please read with caution, or do not read at all, depending on how sensitive you are.