~Chapter Fifty-Two~

A/N: Here it is, guys!! The very last chapter!! Are you ready??

Today is me and Harry's last day in town.

By midnight tonight, we'll both be climbing onto Harry's bike and speeding away from this place. Never looking back – just ahead.

I was sitting on the edge of my bed stroking Peaches' back as I waited for Harry to arrive – scratching behind her ears and making her purr contentedly as she curled up closer to me – causing a soft, sad smile to start spreading across my face.

"Oh, Peaches..." I sighed, "you'll look after my mum and dad, won't you? Yeah," my smile grew a little, "I'm gonna miss you, kitty. I'm gonna miss you loads."

The sound of the front door opening suddenly caught my attention, and I realized that Harry was here – since he knows exactly where the spare key is. So, I patted Peaches' head one last time before I rose to my feet and made my way to the living room to greet him.

When I made it to the living room, Harry was just shutting the door behind him, and he broke out a smile as soon as he saw me. I smiled back, and I greeted him with a hug and a soft kiss.

"You're back," I told him once we pulled away, "so...that means you got everything else we need, then?"

"Yeah," Harry nodded before breaking out another smile.

"Where are they?" I asked him.

"They're back at my place. There's a lot more places to hide things at mine than yours," he chuckled, "I also took out all my savings today. And that, combined with the extra cash I earned working for Jackson...it should keep us going for quite a while. Until I manage to get a job, at least."

"Yeah," I nodded as well, "and if we need any extra money to lean on, I've taken out my savings as well."

"Wait, what?" Harry's eyes widened, "Ange...are you serious?"

"Mhmm," I nodded again, "I took them out yesterday."

"But...Angel..." Harry took my hands, "you...you were saving that money for university, weren't you?"

I shrugged. "Well, if we wanna keep a low profile, it's probably not a good idea for me to go to university, anyway. I'd much rather use it to help us," I looped my arms around his neck and smiled at him, "OK?"

Harry smiled back at me softly. "OK."

"Anyway, so..." I began to tap his shoulders, "we've got everything we need now? Food, toiletries, extra clothes, all that stuff?"

"We do," Harry nodded, "and you've deleted all your social media accounts, right?"

"Sure have," I replied with another smile, "I did that this morning."

Harry chuckled softly. "Me too, actually."

I chuckled as well. "So...if we've done all that...then the only thing left to do is..."

"The elopement itself," Harry finished for me – smiling at me as he tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

My own smile grew. "Yeah. Exactly."

"How do you feel?" He asked me, "Are you nervous?"

"Yeah, of course," I nodded, "but...I'm excited too," I gave his hands a squeeze, "it's just gonna be you & me from midnight tonight...and I actually have no problem with that."

"Even if we might have to move around from place to place a lot to start with?"

"Even so," I chuckled quietly, "because the only thing that matters to me, is that we'll be together, Harry."