~Chapter Fifty-One~

A/N: I know, it's been another long-ass wait!! But I hope you'll forgive me because:

**SMUT**

<3

I switched off the hairdryer and set it down on the bed before shaking out my hair and ruffling it – getting it back into its usual shape since the dryer had blown it all over the place. I then peered into the mirror to take a glance at my new look – and when I did, I was surprised by what I saw.

Huh. That's actually not a bad look on me...

"Wow," Harry suddenly entered my room with a smile on his face, "that's a hot colour on you."

"You think so?" I playfully flipped my coloured hair at him and smiled back.

He immediately nodded. "Black hair suits you so well, Angel."

"Aw, thanks Harry," I giggled, "I was hoping it'd turn out OK."

"It's turned out way better than OK," his smile grew as he sat down on the bed next to me, "you look gorgeous, babe."

I giggled and kissed his cheek before rising to my feet and getting my hairbrush so I could start brushing the tangles out of my hair. I could see Harry watching me from the mirror – smiling and leaning back on his elbows as he sat on my bed.

"Are you naked under that bathrobe?" He asked me out of the blue – his smile shifting into a cheeky smirk.

"Oh, wouldn't you like to know?" I giggled again, "But yes, Harry – as a matter of fact, I am."

"Yeah? Well, how do I know you're telling the truth?" Harry's smirk grew, "Why don't you come back here so I can see for myself?"

I smiled at him and set my hairbrush back down on my dresser – flicking my hair out of my face once more before I made my way back over to him and stood in front of him with my hands on my hips – taunting him into undoing my robe. His smirk grew even more as he grabbed the backs of my thighs and pulled me closer to him – sliding his hands around my hips until they'd reached the robe's ribbons. He then began to pull at the ribbons slowly and teasingly – making me bite down on my bottom lip in anticipation as I eagerly waited for him to undo them completely.

The ribbons came loose, and my bathrobe parted in half immediately – revealing to him my naked body underneath – and I couldn't help but giggle a little, since it proved that I definitely wasn't lying.

"Oh, you were telling the truth, alright..." Harry let out a low chuckle and squeezed my bare hips, "I'm sorry I ever doubted you, Angel."

"Yeah, you'd better be," I giggled again, "how're you gonna make it up to me, H?"

"However you want me to, baby..." I felt him press a tender kiss to my stomach.

He slid his hands behind my hips and gave both of my ass cheeks a squeeze – continuing to pepper a teasing trail of kisses down my stomach – causing me to smile down at him as I placed my hands on the back of his head and ran my fingers through his short curls. I still wasn't quite used to the haircut, but I do confess that I'm definitely starting to like how it looked on him.

Harry stuck out his tongue and traced it around my belly button – making me gasp and shudder as the action sent chills down my spine – but very pleasurable chills. And after squeezing my bum one last time, I felt his big hands sliding up the curves of my hips and towards my chest – and I let out a soft moan as I felt his long fingers starting to close around my breasts.

"So beautiful..." he murmured as he kissed one of my nipples, "fuck, what did I ever do to deserve to call you mine..?"

"Harry..." I let out a shaky sigh and began to nibble at my bottom lip – my head slowly rolling back in pleasure as he took my nipple in his mouth and started to suck it, "mmh...that feels nice..."