~Chapter Thirty-Two~

A/N: Oh my God guys, I'm so sorry for the wait. I've been snowed under with all these assignments and shit, but I finally got a chapter done! And it's pretty long too - so I hope it makes up for the wait <3 

"Harry, can we go out tomorrow?"

I heard him sigh. "I'm sorry, Angel. I don't think I can make it."

I felt my heart sink. "Why not? What's the old man got you doing now?"

"All sorts of shit. Lawnmowing, wood chopping, hedge trimming, and so much more. He's a demanding son of a bitch, that's for sure," Harry grumbled, "Angel, I'm so sorry."

"You've been so busy, lately," I lowered my eyes, "Harry, I miss you."

"I miss you too, Ange. So, so much."

"You haven't picked me up or taken me to school in a week!" I told him, "Harry, I hate this. I'm seeing less & less of you every day and I can't stand it!"

"Angélique, I know you're upset, baby. And I feel horrible for not spending time with you. I really do."

"Harry, at this rate I'm starting to feel like we won't even be spending our first anniversary together," I felt my voice break a little.

"No, we will," Harry insisted, "I promise we will, Ange. He can't do anything to make me work on our day, I swear to God. I'm all yours for our anniversary, Angélique."

"Y-You mean that..?" I bit down on my bottom lip anxiously.

"I swear it," he replied.

"You'll tell him to not make you work?"

"I'll demand him to not make me work," he promised.

I let out a soft sigh of relief. "Thank you, Harry. And...I'm sorry, I just...I miss you so much. And I want at least one day of us being together without any interruptions."

"It's me who should be apologizing, Angel," he replied sheepishly, "I'm a shitty as fuck boyfriend, I know."

"Yeah. You're just lucky I love you so much," I said with a small smile.

"I really don't deserve you," he said in a low voice, "I'm so sorry, Angélique."

"It's OK," I said with a sigh, "I guess we can...talk later?"

"Of course," he replied without hesitation, "I love you so much, Angélique, and I'd do anything for you. Just...don't forget that, alright?"

"I could never," I managed to break out another soft smile, "well...I guess this is goodbye for now, Harry," I lowered my eyes towards the ground, "I...I love you."

I ended our call before he could say another word – my bottom lip starting to tremble as I fought hard to hold in the tears that were on the verge of bursting out.

Harry's boss has become more & more demanding every week for almost a month, and I hardly saw any of him these days. We've already had no contact except for talking with each other on the phone for the past three days. And I absolutely hated it.

All our phone conversations have pretty much consisted of is me hopelessly asking him when I can see him again. And he always replies with something like "soon", followed by like, 100 apologies. All we seem to do these days is argue about our lack of time together, and I couldn't stand it. I don't mean to get edgy when I talk to him about it, but I can't help it. I just miss him so much. I mean, we haven't even had sex for over two weeks now, and I swear to God it's the longest we've gone without sleeping together.