~Chapter Four~

A/N: A lot of this chapter is text messaging, guys :p Hope you don't mind :)

All the love <3

School was feeling weird without Harry. It was now Friday – the last day of my first week and the last day of Harry's suspension. These past few days I noticed that I've been feeling a lot more anxious knowing that Harry wasn't around. It was strange...I hardly knew him – I didn't even know if we were friends – and I knew now that he can get into some serious trouble, which should make me feel more cautious about him and more safe when he's not around. But what I've been feeling all week is the exact opposite.

It's just...without Harry the people here just make me even more nervous. For example: in English, when I sit alone beside Harry's empty desk...it just doesn't feel right. And whenever Lola comes strutting into class and stops in front of me, asking "Aw Angelique, where's Harry today?" It just makes me feel so small and helpless.

And don't even get me started on Jackson. Now that Harry's away his warning about Jackson just stays stuck in my head even more. He was bad news, and I had to stay away. But...didn't Harry's suspension notice show that he was bad news as well? And if that was the case...how come he made me feel so much safer than Jackson did? I mean, sure – Harry was, and still is, nice to me – but so was Jackson. But why was I scared of him?

Maybe because you saw him smoking and drinking and then he tried to make you do it, too?

Good point.

But who says Harry isn't gonna do the same thing? I mean...both he and Jackson are 'bad boys', right? So...they should be almost the same...right?

I don't know. I don't have any experience with boys whatsoever. They've just...never wanted to get to know me. So what the hell am I supposed to know about them? The only thing I do know is...bad boy or not, I want Harry to come back to school.

This morning I decided that, since I couldn't give back Harry's jacket until Monday, that I may as well wear it to school today just so I can feel like he's here with me. Yeah – I know it sounds creepy – but I don't care. I know you shouldn't really wear a guy's jacket without his permission unless he's your boyfriend, but again – I don't care. And besides – I sort of have permission. I had permission to wear it on Tuesday – and that was good enough for me. So, after I left home today I pulled the jacket out of my bag and put it on, and surprisingly the nerves that were torturing me had settled down almost immediately.

Harry doesn't have to know I wore his jacket today, but knowing me I'll probably end up spilling it all out to him anyway out of guilt. If that does happen, well...hopefully he won't mind.

I entered the school gates and went into the locker hall – avoiding everyone and averting attention like I always did – which I had to make an extra effort of because for some weird fucking reason I was catching more attention than usual today. But it wasn't until I began to hear little gasps and quiet muttering from some students I walked past until I actually figured out the most likely reason I was turning a lot more heads today.

"Holy shit...is she wearing Harry Styles' favourite jacket?" I heard a girl mutter to her friend.

Wait...people know about this jacket?

Oops.

"Yes, it's the denim one! He wears it all the time! And look at it! It's way too big for her!" Another girl whispered.

Well, fuck me. Wasn't this the worst decision in the world?

"Do you think she's seeing him?" I heard someone else murmur, "Like, seeing him?"