Saturday Night

Harry & I had been lazing around practically all day. It was surprisingly warm during the day, so I had been wandering around the house in an oversized T-shirt and a pair of knickers, while Harry just remained in his boxers most of the time. But as the night drew closer, it was starting to get a little chilly – so I had put on a sweater and a pair of leggings and was now sitting on the couch with a warm cup of cocoa Harry had made for me before hopping into the shower. I sat there in silence as I listened to the sound of the shower running in the bathroom.

It wasn't easy, though – because the mental picture of Harry naked and with a wet body just refused to leave my mind.

I began to wonder what Harry & I were going to do tonight. I mean, I admit that I was half-expecting sex – but I wasn't quite sure if Harry was in the mood. I mean, if he wanted to have sex I would've thought that he'd drop hints during the day – like giving my bum a squeeze if we crossed paths, or whispering something dirty in my ear when I least expected it – because that's what he usually does. But he hasn't done anything like that today.

I mean, he's been sweet of course. Like, he's cuddled me and given me sweet little kisses when we were curled up together on the couch, but that's all he's been – sweet. I wasn't complaining at all, but it was just different of him. But if he doesn't feel like it tonight – I'll confess that I would be a little disappointed. Because I have no shame in admitting that I love having sex with Harry. I had never thought that sex could ever feel as good as it does whenever I'm with him...I just can't get enough. I hope that's a normal reaction of a girl who's only just lost her virginity, though...I don't want to think that I have some sort of sex addiction problem.

However, as the thought of sex with Harry continued to cloud my mind...I began to feel a little guilty, as well. Because Harry's always doing something to make me feel good when we're getting it on in the bedroom...and I've just laid there and let him do it.

I wanted to do something for him...to make him feel good for once. I mean, I suppose he feels good when he's got his dick in my vagina, but...that's not the point. That's more like him making himself feel good...because he does all the work all the time. And that's not fair on him. It's about time I even the playing field for both of us.

But...I don't know how.

I mean, of course I've seen girls give blowjobs to guys when watching porn...but seeing is different from doing. I may know what a good blowjob looks like, but I don't know how to actually give that blowjob.

Maybe I could ask Harry to teach me..?

Oh God, no.

How awful would that be? I should just be able to know and get right into it...right? Like...what's the point of the whole thing if he has to tell me what to do?

Angie, it's either you don't ask him and risk giving him the worst blowjob of his life, or ask him and have the opportunity to give him exactly what he likes.

Well, shit. That's pretty much a no-brainer.

I have to ask him.

I have to ask Harry to teach me how he likes his dick sucked.

I really hope he doesn't mind...

I let out a gasp as I heard the shower water shut off abruptly – indicating that Harry was finished in the bathroom.

Oh, fuck.

I heard the bathroom door begin to open, and Harry's footsteps slowly echoed down the hall as he walked out of the bathroom and into my bedroom to get changed.