~Chapter Twenty~

I woke up with a gasp as the sound of my morning alarm suddenly started blaring in my ears, and let out a groan as I felt ache all over my body from the waist-down for some weird reason. I didn't bother to open my eyes as I reached out and made a vain attempt to feel around for it. However, instead of anything that felt remotely like my alarm – it felt as if my hand was just going all over someone's face.

"Ugh...Angel..." I heard a deep, raspy voice mumble sleepily in my ear, "What are you doing..? That's my nose..."

What..?

Who was that..?

"Here," the voice spoke up again, and I stifled a groan as I felt movement beneath me – almost like an arm stretching out – and within moments my alarm had stopped.

"Mm...better," I muttered happily.

I began to try and settle back down to sleep, but I felt my eyebrows furrow as I realised something was odd about my sleeping surface. Slowly, my eyes opened to slits, and they immediately shot open in astonishment as I discovered that all this time I had been sprawled out across Harry's bare chest – our legs entangled together as we held each other close. And after a momentary confusion about what the hell he was doing here, the memories suddenly all came flooding back.

We had sex last night...

He was so good...

"Harry..." I felt myself smile before I let out a giggle and brushed my nose against his cheek, "hi, Harry..."

Even though his eyes were still closed, a lopsided smirk began to form across his lips, and he let out a deep chuckle.

"Good morning, you," my eyes widened as I realised that the sexy rasp I had heard before actually belonged to him – and I thought it was insanely hot, "how are you, beautiful?"

I giggled again as he opened his eyes and smiled at me warmly – making me blush and hide my face in the crook of his neck.

"Don't be shy, baby," he rasped with another chuckle, "look at me."

I smiled and lifted my head to meet his eyes – still loving the feeling of his body beneath mine and not wanting to roll off him just yet.

"I had a lot of fun last night," I giggled for the third time that morning, "you're great in bed, did you know that?"

"I had an inkling," Harry replied with a cheeky smirk.

"Was that really the first time you made love to someone?" I asked him – trying to be serious.

Harry nodded and put one of his hands behind his head – his big muscles flexing and making me weak in the knees.

"It was,"

"It didn't feel like it," I brought one of my hands forward to cup half his face, "you made me feel so good, Harry."

Harry chuckled. "Then my mission is complete."

"More than complete," I closed my eyes and rested my head on his shoulder, "I just wish we didn't have to go to school so that we could stay here all day..."

"Well..." I heard him chuckle again – more evilly this time, "...we can, if you want."

"W...What..?" I raised my head to look at him with a frown, "You...b-but we can't..." I gave him a look, "you're supposed to be on your best behaviour – and that isn't staying off school just for the hell of it."

"I know," Harry said with a smile, "that's why, I can ask Gem to get her hacking skills into action and mark us both absent for a justified reason. As long as that 'justified' is beside an absent person's name – there's no questions asked."