~Chapter Thirty-Three~

A/N: Hey guys . . so for those of you who like long chapters you're in luck...because this chapter is like 6,000 words long, but before you rejoice, I don't really like it. I meant to add more stuff in this chapter but it was already getting so long, and I've already made so much stuff happen so I'll have to leave it until the next chapter. Just let me know what you think of this... :/ Oh, and there's a lot of POV switches too.

~HARRY~

"Where the fuck are you going, Styles?" Jackson demanded through gritted teeth as he approached me with his arms wrapped around two of the bikini girls, "Did I say that you could leave the arena?"

"I'm going to pick up Angélique from school, actually," I turned towards him impatiently, "it's our anniversary, and I'm spending every last moment of the afternoon with her, and only her."

"I don't think so, mate," Jackson spat, "I have another fight happening in 20 minutes, and that lazy halfwit Dylan still hasn't shown up for it. If he doesn't show up at all, I'm going to need you to fill in."

"Fuck no!" I protested immediately, "I don't give a fuck if Dylan shows up or not, I'm not taking his place in the match! You promised me you wouldn't make me work overtime on me and Angélique's anniversary, Jackson!"

"Oh, did I say that?" He pretended to think, "Oh, yeah. I guess I did. But guess what, Styles? I only keep my promises around 10% of the time," he said with a chuckle.

"Fuck you, Jackson!" I hissed at him, "I am not missing out on my first anniversary with her!"

"Oh, mate, I'm sorry, but if Dylan pussies out, you will be missing out on your anniversary. Total bummer, but what can you do?"

"No fucking way!" I shouted, "That is the last thing I'd want to do today, and the last thing I'd want to do to Angélique!"

"Oh, and what're you gonna do about it, Hazzo? Try another of your pathetic attempts to beat my ass? Because, from what I remember, that didn't exactly go too well for you the last time."

"No, I'm not gonna try and beat your ass," I spat at him, "I'm gonna do, what I should have done so fucking long ago, Jackson," I said with a glare, "you can shove all your dodgy money straight up your ass, you fucking prick. Because I quit!"

"Ah-ah-ah," Jackson stopped me before I could walk away once more, "I'm sorry to break it to you, Harry, but it's not that easy," he released the two girls only to step closer to me and narrow his eyes, "nobody, quits working in my arena."

I scoffed. "And why the fuck not? What could you possibly do to stop me, Jackson? I don't give a fuck if you order your big fighters to give me another punch-up, because I'll still be quitting anyway, so every punch is worth it."

"Oh, no. I'm not going to order my big fighters on you, mate. It gets much more complicated than that if you want to quit," he smirked at me, "all my matches are video-taped for memories' sake, and if you try to quit, I can go straight to the cops with video proof that you've been breaking the law, and they're gonna come down and arrest you so that they can throw your ass in jail," he broke out a chuckle, "and if you try to dob me in as your boss, well...all I can say is...good luck with that."

My face immediately hardened. "Don't. You. Fucking. Dare."

"And what are you gonna do to try and stop me, Hazzo? I have more than enough power on my side to help keep me completely out of your case with the police. They can try, but they're never gonna find out that I was your boss. They're only gonna see me as the good citizen who found out that someone was breaking the law. End of story."