~Chapter Forty-Three~

Oh, when we started
Just two hearts in one home
It gets harder when we argue
We're both stubborn, I know

But oh, sweet creature,
Wherever I go, you'll bring me home
Sweet creature
When I run out of road..
You'll bring me home...

"Aww," I giggled, "Harry, I think for writing stuff like this, you're the sweet one in this relationship."

"No way, Ange. I wouldn't even have any inspiration to write stuff like this if you weren't as sweet as you are."

"Oh, well...I suppose that's true," I stuck my tongue out at him and smiled, "but even though you're the one calling me the sweet person, it takes one to know one, H," I playfully nudged him with my elbow.

"I'd like to have seen you say that about me two years ago before we even met," he replied with a chuckle.

"Oh, come on," I poked him in the shoulder, "yes – back then you were a dick, but not anymore. And that's all that matters to me."

Harry smiled softly. "Yeah. You're right."

"And besides..." I began to smirk at him, "if you were never such a dick, how else would you have picked up all those fucking amazing moves in the sack?" I playfully nudged him with my elbow.

He smirked back at me. "Again...you're right," he then looked back down at his notebook where he had been writing his new song, "so you like this one so far, then?"

"Are you kidding me? I'm loving it," I gushed, "it's so cute, but at the same time it's also realistic – because it's also honest. I really like how you put in the part about the arguing. A lot of songs make relationships sound perfect when they're actually not, and you've really kept that in mind," I smiled and rested my head against his shoulder, "and besides, it's true – we both are pretty stubborn sometimes."

"We are," Harry nodded in agreement and chuckled, "I'm glad you like it, Ange. Your opinions mean everything to me."

"Of course I like it. How can I not? You're fucking talented, OK?"

Harry chuckled again. "Thanks."

"So, what tune are you imagining for this?" I asked him, "Piano? More guitar?"

"Yeah...I think guitar," he said with a slow nod, "I really wanna actually complete a full song this time – like, not just the lyrics but also all the music."

"You should," I told him with a smile, "you should complete all your songs, because everything you write is amazing, Harry."

Harry smiled back. "Maybe. But one step at a time, Angel. I'll start with this one first."

"Whatever you wanna do," I slid my hand down our bodies to slip it into his, "and then when you get them recorded, and you become famous, I'll get to be the one who brags about the fact that all your songs are about moi."

Harry laughed. "Angel, I don't have any wish to be famous. I only want to complete these so that I can use them to serenade you, and convince you that you should be with me forever," he finished with a smirk.

I giggled. "You really think I need convincing for that?"

He shrugged. "Maybe not. But I still want to do it," he stuck out his tongue at me.

"I never said I was gonna object to it," I replied with a giggle, "I can't wait to hear Sweet Creature when you finish it."

"I can't wait to play it for you when I finish it," he kissed my forehead and then kissed my lips, "but for now, it's about time I took you home."