~Chapter Twenty-Two~

**Sexual content**

"No, Angel," Harry told me firmly as I let us into my house.

I pouted as I shut and locked the front door behind us. "Why not?"

"Because why the fuck would I even want to make an avatar on Kim Kardashian's stupid game?" He asked – tossing his school bag in a corner and sinking onto the couch.

"Because we're Facebook friends, so my avatar will be in your contacts automatically and I can be your girlfriend," I sat next to him with a smile, "and I made sure my avatar was really pretty."

"Does she wear turtlenecks?"

"What? No,"

"Does she have short wavy hair?"

"No!" I scoffed, "Why would I give her that?"

"Does she have glasses?"

I rolled my eyes. "Obviously not."

"Then I'm not interested," Harry stuck his tongue out at me and smirked.

I pretended to look hurt. "What? But what about the digital babies?" I whined, "I want one!"

"You can adopt one, can't you?"

"Well...yeah, but that's expensive as hell! And I'm still saving up for the private jet!"

"Baby," Harry looked at me with an amused expression on his face, "I think you're spending a bit too much time playing that game. And it has Kendall Jenner in it. And you hate Kendall Jenner."

"I know that, but-"

"Actually...don't you hate all the Kardashians?" He interrupted me with a smile.

"Yeah, but...the game's fun," I admitted sheepishly, "and besides – I don't have to associate myself with Kendall more than I have to."

Harry rolled his eyes. "I think you need that game uninstalled, love cake. For your own good."

"What?! No!" I protested immediately, "I've come so far! I'm almost at the A-List! I'm literally only just a few hundred thousand fans away!"

Harry laughed. "Who knew that a game created by your least favourite people would reel you in so much?"

"Technically, it was created by Glu," I pointed out delicately, "I have nothing against Glu. They made Stardom: Hollywood. That's a good game, too."

"True, but who was it who hired Glu to make the Kardashian game in the first place?"

I opened my mouth to argue, but I ended up slowly closing it once more as I realised that there was no way I could retort to that.

"Shut up, Harry," I rolled my eyes.

Harry laughed. "I was just stating the facts, babe."

"Look, are you sure you don't want to make an avatar? Because I'd much rather have you than my current ugly boyfriend in that game."

Harry's jaw dropped. "Angélique Catarina van Raay...are you cheating on me?"

I couldn't help but laugh at the look on his face.

"Yes, Harry. With a digital, non-existent ugly blonde guy called Ian," I said with a snicker.

"I can't believe this," Harry pretended to sound shocked, "after everything I've done for you...this is how you repay me."

"Weeelll..." I smirked at him, "you can always...change that. By making an avatar of your own and winning my digital heart by yourself."

At my suggestion, Harry immediately broke his mock-shocked disposition by rolling his eyes.