~Chapter Twenty-Seven~

**A LOT OF SMUT**

A/N: OK, I got way too carried away here. Turns out that what I left out in the last chapter didn't take up as many words as I originally thought - and I was stuck on this chapter for a long time (hence yet another insanely long wait - so sorry about that). But in the end I literally said "fuck it" and went full smut on this bitch. So, unfortunately this chapter is pretty much just a dirty imagine, but at least it fixed my lack of words issue - because by the time I was done this chapter was 5,521 words long. I'm sorry? Lol. I hope you enjoy it anyway.

My jaw immediately dropped as soon as Harry's name was read.

What?!

Harry's the Prom King?!

Oh, no...

"What the fuck?" Harry immediately frowned deeply as the crowd began to cheer and the neon spotlight shone directly down onto him.

A satisfied smirk immediately spread across Lola's face, and she began to adjust the top half of her skimpy party dress so that her boobs popped out a little more, but Harry didn't even take one step towards the stage and stayed right beside me. However, some students came over and started pushing him away from me and towards the stage - forcing him to stand up there beside Miranda and accept his prize.

I felt my bottom lip tremble as I began to feel as if everything good that had happened tonight was crumbling to bits right before my eyes. I couldn't believe it. Lola was getting a free shot at stealing my date away from me...and stealing my slow dance.

How is this allowed?!

Why is this happening to me?!

I couldn't even look towards the stage as Harry stood up there - because I knew that he & Lola would look good together. And I couldn't stand the thought of that. I couldn't stand the thought of Harry & Lola slow dancing together. I knew it was stupid...but at that moment all I wanted to do was fall to my knees and cry.

"Hang on a minute," Harry's voice suddenly echoed out of the speakers, "hang on a minute, Miranda, what the fuck is going on?"

My breath hitched at his strange choice of words, and I dared myself to look towards the stage to see what he was up to. But as soon as I saw him, my eyes immediately widened...because I saw that Miranda was holding out the King's crown & sash to him - but he hadn't even reached out for either of them yet.

"Well..." began Miranda, "like I said, none of the boys bothered to run a campaign, so-"

"Yeah, I know that, but there has to be some mistake," Harry replied, "why the hell would people vote for me?"

Miranda shrugged. "I guess a lot of people thought you deserved it."

She tried to hand the crown & sash to him once again - but he immediately shook his head and pushed them away.

"No, fuck this," Harry snapped, "I don't want to be your bloody Prom King."

Everyone immediately gasped - and my eyes grew even larger at his objection.

What is he doing..?

"But Harry-"

"I'm not dancing with her," Harry narrowed his eyes at Lola - and her jaw immediately dropped.

Miranda looked shocked. "B-But it's the tradition-"

"I don't give two shits about the 'tradition' of prom," Harry scoffed, "I'm not having my first slow dance of the night with Lola," he snatched the microphone from the stand and narrowed his eyes at the gaping audience below him, "and stop looking at me like that! I know what you're all thinking. 'Oh, but Lola's so hot, she's fucking bombshell, why wouldn't you want to dance with her'?" Harry rolled his eyes, "Well, that's an easy answer. It's because Lola isn't my girlfriend. And besides..." he looked right at me from the stage and smiled warmly - making my breath hitch, "before tonight even began, I already promised that I'd dance with no-one else but her."