~Chapter Twenty-One~

A/N: Went a little bit over my usual word count here :) So enjoy the treat of yet another long chapter xD

"No," Harry took the blue turtleneck sweater I was about to put on from my hands, "don't wear that. It won't be comfortable for your neck."

"Do I really have to keep them visible?" I asked with an anxious bite of my lip.

"If you don't want them aggravated, then yes," Harry chucked the sweater on my bed and opened up my wardrobe to start searching through my clothes, "here we go. This'll be better,"

He pulled out a red & white flannel shirt from amongst my shirts and handed it to me.

"This?" I bit my lip again, "Th-This doesn't cover my neck at all..."

"That's the idea. It'll be fine, Angel," Harry gave me an assuring smile.

"I-I don't want to look like I'm bragging about all these hickies..." I lowered my eyes towards the ground.

"You won't," Harry promised me, "no girl wants clothes to irritate her hickies. People will know you're just trying to be comfortable."

"I don't know, Harry..." I shifted from one foot to the other nervously.

"Angel," Harry began softly, "it'll be OK, baby. I promise."

He planted a sweet, lingering kiss to my lips – making me feel heaps better almost instantly. All the same, though...there was still that hint of anxiety that kept lurking around in the back of my mind.

"If you say so..." I took a deep breath before taking the shirt from him and opening my underwear drawer to take out a new bra.

I removed Harry's shirt that I'd been sleeping in last night and chucked it on my bed next to the blue sweater, taking the bra and making a start on clipping it on. However, looking up I saw that Harry was secretly watching me in the mirror with a cheeky smirk on his face, and my eyes widened.

"You're perving on me!" I narrowed my eyes at him.

Harry laughed. "Sorry, babe. But I can't help it if I think you're sexy as hell. Especially with those hickies all over you."

I felt myself blush. "Harry...I'm practically naked..."

"And that matters because..?" He smirked at me, "Don't forget, Angel – I've already seen everything," he said with a wink.

I couldn't say anything since I was too busy holding my burning face in a vain attempt to hide my tomato-red cheeks.

Harry laughed again. "You're so cute, Ange."

"Fine," I muttered, "if you want to stare at my boobs so bad, then you put this on," I threw my bra at him, "let's see if you can clasp a bra as well as you can unclasp one," I challenged him.

Harry smirked again and made his way over to me with my bra dangling off his long fingers. He lifted my arms and slid them into my bra straps; fastening the clasps at the back hooks and chuckling as he reached in front of me and lifted one of my cups – closing his fingers under the breast beneath it and pushed it upwards so that it was properly supported before doing the same with my other breast – all the while having a good feel of both of them and making me bite my lip in mild pleasure.

His beautiful hands...so big & strong...

"How did I do?" Harry asked me with a smile after he finally took his hands away – shocking me a little.

"You tried to make me horny," I accused him jokingly.

Harry's smile quickly turned into another smirk. "Did it work?"