~Chapter Eight~

**WARNING**

Chapter content contains sexual harassment. Read with caution.

"You know what?" Harry said as he waited for me to get my books out of my locker, "I bet you & I are gonna ace this French assignment."

I laughed. "Harry, you were at my house all day yesterday and we only got one and a half hours of research in. What makes you think we're gonna ace this if we can't even do research properly?"

"I can feel it," he replied with a chuckle, "and besides – the only reason we didn't do so much research is because you kept getting distracted by all the snacks your mum brought in."

"You spent at least three whole hours playing with my cat," I put my hand on my hips and cocked an eyebrow at him.

He shrugged. "What can I say? Peaches loves me,"

"Not as much as she loves me," I said defensively.

"I dunno, Angel..." Harry chuckled again, "I think I'm coming up pretty close."

"You wish," I scoffed.

"Lovely meeting your friend Aisha over the weekend, by the way," Harry said with a smirk.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "How could you just barge into my house claiming that you didn't want to 'be replaced'?" I made quotation marks in the air.

"What? For all I know, Aisha could've been a guy who you were trying to pass off as a girl."

"As if!" I scoffed, "The guys at my old school didn't want anything to do with me."

"Really? Well, then they're all a bunch of dickheaded cock-suckers," Harry said matter-of-factly, "obviously they have no good taste in girls."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that," I said, "over half of them are in love with Aisha."

"Oh," Harry stroked his chin thoughtfully, "well, then I guess that half aren't too bad. But still."

"Ah, so you do think she's pretty," I chuckled, "I was wondering what you thought of her."

"Who? Aisha? Yes, she's quite cute," Harry replied, "but don't worry, Angel. You're quite cute too, and you're still my favourite."

My eyes widened slightly at his comment.

Wait, what?

Did he just flirt with me?

Oh, shut up, Angie. Of course he didn't. Why on earth would he do that?

Brush it off. Just brush it off.

"Really, now? Even after meeting my gorgeous best friend?" My eyebrows lifted in surprise.

"Even so," Harry promised me.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled before shutting my locker, and as soon as I'd locked the small metal door, the morning bell rang.

"Time for home room," Harry sighed, "see you in French class?"

"Sure. Unless you bunk off," I stuck my tongue out at him as he began to walk away.

"I would never leave you alone in there," Harry walked backwards so that he was still facing me and pretended to sound offended, "it's like you always say – I love you too much, right?"

"You got it," I chuckled.

"Bye, Angel," He sent me a wave before turning around and walking off; making me chuckle fondly as I slung my bag over my shoulder and began to make my own way to home room.