~Chapter Nineteen~

**SMUT**

A/N: So, um...this is awkward.

This is the longest chapter I have ever written for any of my books...at 6,382 words. And 4,132 of it is smut.

I'm sorry? Lol :p

Have fun anyway :))

"Wait - so you are spending a night together?" Aisha's eyes widened.

I flashed a bright smile and nodded. "We are."

Aisha squealed. "Omigod, Angie! Are you excited?!"

"Of course!" I replied, "Excited but also really nervous," I began to bite my lip, "what if I'm no good..?"

"Shut up," Aisha looked at me sternly, "stop thinking that. Regardless of how good you are, this is gonna bring you & Harry even closer together. I know it will."

"Thanks," I gave her a soft smile, "but anyway - you promised you'd help me 'prepare' - whatever that means," I rose an eyebrow slightly, "so what do I do?"

"Oh, right!" Aisha laughed, "So when's the special night?"

"Er..." I bit my lip again, "tonight."

"Tonight?!" Aisha's draw dropped, "What the...why didn't you tell me sooner?!"

"It doesn't take more than a few hours to 'prepare', does it?" I asked her.

"Well, it depends," she said, "have you got any sexy underwear?"

I frowned. "What exactly is 'sexy underwear'? Like, the stuff you see girls wear in porn videos? Like stockings and corsets and-"

"No!" Aisha scoffed, "They wear those because they have to! You know porn is the worst thing to use when trying to prepare for your first time, right?"

I frowned again. "Why?"

"'Making love' does not exist in the porn industry," she said, "do you want Harry to make love to you, or do you just want to have a casual fuck?"

"Of course I want him to make love to me," I sighed.

"That's what I thought. So don't try and use porn as an example," Aisha said sternly, "now - real sexy underwear isn't stockings with heels, or corsets, or whatever the fuck you've seen on PornHub," she said, "sexy underwear is like a bra with a little lace...or a thong, or a pair of panties cut to hang lower at your bikini line to really show off those V-lines. Got any?"

"I don't know," I replied.

"Well, go over to your underwear drawer and look!" She ordered me, "And think of the colours Harry likes on you. That's important."

"Erm..." I leaned over to open up my underwear drawer and search through it, "well...I have this?" I pulled out a black lacy push-up bra with cute little lilac bows that were sewn across the tops of the cups, "Does this qualify?"

Aisha's jaw dropped. "Oh my...what the fuck, Angie? Where did you get that?!"

"It was a gift. From my cousin."

"That's perfect!" She grinned, "Does Harry like you in black & purple?"

"Oh yes," I giggled, "I remember one time when we went out for coffee, I wore that purple cold shoulder top you gave me, matched it with a pair of black skinnies and he couldn't keep his eyes off me."

"Then he will love this," Aisha chuckled, "does that bra have a matching bottom?"

I bit my lip. "Er...yes, but..." I felt myself blush as I pulled out the bra's matching pair, "...it's this."