Sunday Night

It was Sunday, and the last chance for Harry & I to be together intimately before my parents came home. We had absolutely no idea when we'd be able to do something like this again – or even if we could do it again. As a result, both of us were desperate to make the most of whatever time we had left together.

In other words...we did not want to wait until tonight to be intimate with each other.

So far we've had sex three times today. Twice in the morning, once in the afternoon. By then we were both so tired that we literally had to force ourselves to take a break. But now it was the evening, and both of us had fully regained our energy after spending the late afternoon pigging out on junk food and soft drinks. And, well...you could pretty much guess how we'd decided to use up that energy.

"Jesus Christ, Angel..!" Harry let out a groan and gritted his teeth as he thrusted himself in & out of my breasts – making me unable to resist the temptation of wrapping my lips around the head of his cock whenever it was pushed towards my face.

I moaned loudly and squeezed my boobs tighter around him – rubbing them up & down against his length and lifting my head to suck as much as I could of him – his pre-cum sticking to my tongue as I swirled it all around the swollen, throbbing tip. I bit my lip and whined in pleasure as the intense throbbing sensation in my nether region grew stronger still. I could feel my arousal practically dripping down my thighs.

My breathing began to intensify, and I started trying to rub my thighs together out of desperation for some relief for my needy bundle of nerves. But Harry had noticed this, and he immediately wedged his hand between my thighs and forced them apart – shoving two fingers into my soaked core and making me cry out his name in pleasure.

"Fucking hell, Angélique...you're drenched..." he bit hard on his bottom lip and let out a moan, "God, you're almost dripping..."

It was amazing how I could still get so fucking horny for Harry & his cock after letting him fuck me so many times today already. But what can I say? I'm addicted to the guy.

I began to pant as Harry began to thrust his fingers in & out of me – crashing his lips against mine and kissing me long & hard as his thumb rubbed furious circles around my clit – making me moan loudly into his mouth as my hips began to grind desperately against his fingers almost automatically. Harry shoved his tongue through my teeth and made out with me almost ravenously – both our tongues immediately engaging in a rough, lustful dance.

"Are you gonna be sad when I have to go home, baby?" He quizzed me once we pulled away.

I whimpered and immediately nodded – my chest heaving up & down as he continued to finger me.

"That's why I want to make tonight the best one of all," he murmured against my lips, "and I've come up with something you won't be able to resist, baby girl. I want you to take the top tonight."

My breath hitched, and my eyes immediately widened in anticipation. "R...Really..?"

"Mhmm," Harry smirked and curved his fingers inside of me – making me gasp, "would you like that?"

I let out a moan – immediately feeling heavily aroused by the thought – and nodded vigorously.

"Good," Harry pulled his fingers out of me and spent a few moments watching my arousal glistening all over them before he smirked again and stuck them inside his mouth – sucking it all off while watching me intently – making my heartbeat accelerate by 100 more beats a minute.

Harry grabbed me and pulled me into a sitting-up position – kissing me hungrily and making me moan softly into his mouth. He then took my place on top of the bed and rested his head against my pillows – helping me straddle his torso and making my breath hitch as I felt my arousal leaking out of me and onto his abs – but Harry didn't even care.