YES!! SHOWER ME WITH YOUR ATTENTION!!!!

"Y-Y/n?!" The two of them exclaimed, shocked.

"Duh! I'm the one and only!" You replied while pointing to yourself. The two quickly walked up to you and engulfed you in a hug.

"It's been so long! You've gotten so big!" Sakura said, breaking the hug and looking you up and down.

"Haha! I know right? I used to be shorter than Naruto! Well, I still am, but still!" You replied. You then turned to Naruto.

"You've grown so much taller!" You said to him. He giggled while placing his hands behind his head.

"So how've you been? How was your training?" Sakura asked.

"It was great! I learned so much more stuff!" You replied.

"What about you Naruto?" You asked.

"Hehe~ I've learned a thing or two. Here! Let me show you!" Naruto said while doing handsigns.

"Oiroke no Jutsu!"

POOF!

"Welcome back, Y/n-sama~" A seductive voice called out. Sakura lost her shit while you were just staring at the blonde girl.

"Baka NarUTO!!!!" You screamed, punching him directly in the face, causing the Jutsu to wear off.

"YOU DON'T DO THAT IN FRONT OF A GIRL, YOU DUMBASS!!!" You screamed while beating the crap out of Naruto and Sakura was watching from the sidelines amused.
~
The three of you were in the Hokage's office along with Jiraiya. You, Naruto, and Jiraiya had just reported back.

"I hope your training has paid off?" Tsunade asked Naruto.

"Of course. Did you expect us to come back without results?" Jiraiya replied. Tsunade nodded and then looked at you.

"You betcha!" You replied.

"Good. I want to see the results immediately." Tsunade said. Sakura and Naruto tilted their heads, confused while you just nodded.

"You'll be fighting with someone. I haven't sent him on any missions these past few days just for this moment." Tsunade says. Just then, there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" Tsunade said. The door opened and a male and female entered.

"Yo." His familiar voice said.

"Shikamaru!" Sakura greeted.

"Hey." He replied.

"Look! Naruto and Y/n are here too!" Sakura said while gesturing to you two.

"Naruto?! Is that really you?" He asked.

"You've changed so much." He added.

"Awe, but what about me Asswipe?" You asked. His gaze met yours and his cheeks immediately dusted a light pink.

...

...

...