I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!!

GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?! IT'S MA BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! Btw there's only two more chapter after this.

~
Your eyes slowly opened up to a dimly lit room. You scanned all around, not familiar with the room you're in.

'This isn't in the hideout or Konoha. Then, where am I?' You thought. Once your vision cleared you slowly sat up, but winced due to the wound that hadn't been healed by Pein. Your hand ghosted over your mid section and felt bandages wrapped around it. The door to the room slowly opened and a girl with red hair tied neatly in a bun appeared.

"How are you feeling Miss Y/n?" She asked sweetly.

"Uh... fine." You said, suddenly cautious by her.

"No need to be afraid." She said softly, checking your wounds.

"Uh... If you don't mind me asking, where am I?" You asked. She looked at you with her hazel colored eyes.

"You don't know? You're at the Akuma village." She replied.

Thump thump.

"Why?" You asked while slowly moving away from her.

"Miss Hio had gone to the Leaf village and found you unconscious. She ordered me to patch you up." She replied.

"Thank you very much, but I'm fine." You quickly said while scurrying off of the bed and out of the room, not even bothering to listen to the nurse's calls. Once you figured out your way out of the building you saw a lot, but not a lot of people out. You clicked your tongue and began finding a way out of the village.

HOLD UP A SECOND, AREN'T YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING?!

'Forgetting what?'

*groan* YOUR FRIENDS, YOU IDIOT!

'Oh shit, you're right.'

You quickly turned around and fled all around the village, trying to find them.

Check underground, Hime.

You took Loki's advice and punched a hole in the ground, but it caved it, making you fall down. You landed on the pile of rocks in a not-so-comfortable position. You sat up and looked ahead and behind you, noticing you were in a tunnel. You then put your hands in the Jutsu formation.

"Henge no Jutsu!"

You transformed into a wolf pup and ran along the tunnel. Once you turned the corner, the smell of blood and death hit you like a sack of weenies. You heard the agonizing screams of pain, cries, stabbing, cutting, everything. It made your stomach turn, but you forced yourself not vomit. You crept along the wall, trying not to look at anything that's going on.

'Dammit, where are their cells?' You thought annoyed. You heard the creaking of a wooden door open, making you shrink back into a cell. You laid down, trying to not be seen. Feet walked in front of your vision and when your eyes travelled up towards their face your eyes widened.

"Miss Hio, Miss Erza, what may you need?" The head of the torture facility asked.

"It's about time for the traitors penalty." Erza replied.

"Penalty?" The crazy old man asked with a smile.

"Yes. The death penalty." Hio confirmed.

"Ohohoh~ this is exciting." He cooed. Erza then held up four needles filled with some weird liquid.

"These are incurable poisons. Not even an Akuma could remove this from the body. Each of these takes seven minutes before they completely kill the person. Stay with them until you're sure they're dead." Erza explained, handing them over to the old man.