ROAD TRIP!!

Your eyes slowly fluttered open, light shining through the curtains in the room you were currently sharing with Sakura.

"You awake Y/n?" She asked. You nodded while starting to sit up.

"Yeah— Gah! fuck!" You hissed.

"What's wrong?!" She asked worriedly.

"I feel like shit..." You croaked out. She zoomed over to the bed and put a hand to your forehead and gasped.

"You have a severe fever! How did that happen?!" She asked, quickly getting a rag.

"It's the after effects of the Jutsu that I used to remove the poison." You replied, fully sitting up. She draped the now wet rag over your head and laid you down again.

"Sakura~ I'm fine!" You whined.

"No, you're not." She scolded. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Sakura! Is Y/n up? Pakkun found the location of the hideout. We need to leave as soon as possible." Kakashi asked.

'Weird... wasn't Byakko suppose to?' You thought. Sakura walked up to the door and opened it, revealing the silver-haired man.

"She is, but she has a horrible fever. She said it's from that Jutsu she used." Sakura explained, looking worriedly over to you. He sighed.

"That might be a problem..." He mumbled.

"I said, I'm fine!" You insisted, sitting up, only to throw up on the other side of the bed.

"Well... I'm sorry to say this, but it seems you'll have to stay here for the time being. At least until this sickness washes over." Kakashi concluded. You were still flopped over the side of the bed, but your hair began to float and divide as a red and black aura surrounded you, signaling your anger and frustration. He just chuckled nervously, raising his hands in defense.

"S—sorry Y/n... but on the bright side, you can leave when you get better!" He said while forcing a laugh.

"Y/n... It really is better to stay here. Until you get better." Sakura tried to persuade you.

"I don't care. I want to go with you...!" You pushed, sitting up again.

"Yo! What's going on?" You heard Naruto's voice.

"It's Y/n." Kakashi said with a sigh.

"Oh? What about her?" He asked.

"She's sick, but refuses to stay here until she gets better." Sakura said. He looked inside the room and saw your limp, pale form. You almost looked dead. He walked towards the bed and gently placed a hand on your shoulder.

"Y/n..." He said, somewhat sternly. You slowly rolled back up and looked at him through your hair, not fully turned towards him.

"You need to stay here. We can't afford you getting sicker. Gaara wouldn't want that." He said quietly and serious. You looked at him, deep in his blue eyes. You stared at him for a minute before sighing.

"Fine. I'll stay here." You grumbled. A smile appeared on his face.

"Great! Thanks, Y/n!" He said happily. You looked at him, before smiling yourself.

"But don't think I won't join you today! I'll get better so I can rejoin you guys! I also want to see Gai and his team!" You exclaimed.

"Eh? How did you know that?" He asked.

"I heard your convo with Kakashi sensei." You replied.

"O-oh..." Was his reply.