What...?

You teleported the three of you far away from any villages or towns, so that no one could interrupt you.

"I could've teleported you to the hideout, but it would've been painful for you two." You said as you sat on a rock.

"Yeah whatever, thanks for getting us out." Hidan replied. Shocked, you simply replied,

"Anytime." And closed your eyes as you formed the sheep sign. In a flash, you were standing on top of a finger from a statue and in front of you were the holograms of the rest of the Akatuski.

"Glad you could make it, Y/n." Pein said.

"Let's just get this sealing done with. It's beginning to rain and I don't feel like getting sick." You said.

"Can demons even get sick?" Hidan asked. You moved your eyes to where his hologram was. You were in between Hidan and Kakuzu.

"Of course I can get sick. I'm still 25% human." You replied. (You're 75% demon)

"Eh? And what about us? We're in the same boat too you know." Hidan said.

"True, but how many times have I saved your ass?" You replied.

"Enough. Let's just get this done with." Pein ordered. You concentrated and soon enough, you started extracting Matatabi's chakra from Yugito.

"Oh, that reminds me. When Zetsu brought the Jinchuuriki here she was already half dead, yet there were no injuries that she sustained. Care to explain?" Pein asked, looking directly at you with his Rinnegan eyes.

"I just simply destroyed her soul." You said with a shrug.

"No big deal." You added.

It's no big deal that you just erased her soul from existence...

"Heh. You're more powerful then we originally thought. I'm almost glad you joined us." Kisame said.

"What did you expect? Also, you should be elated that I'm with you. Not only am I the most fabulous of all, I actually don't feel like murdering your heart and soul like I originally thought when I first joined." You replied, closing your eyes again.

Here we go again with the 'fabulous' shit...

Hime's really gotten confident, huh?

'It's not called being confident, it's called being FABULOUS!'

-sigh-

Hidan and Pein were having a conversation with each other which you didn't pay mind to, and didn't care, (mostly because Ruby-Chan's a lazy piece of shit).

~
After the sealing was done, Yugito's body fell to the ground.

"Hidan, Y/n, we're going back to the Hidden Leaf." Kakuzu announced.

"Hidden Leaf?" Deidara perked up.

"Kakuzu, Hidan, here's a small warning, hm." Deidara began.

"There's a Jinchuurki named Uzamaki Naruto, don't underestimate him, hm." Deidara said.

"Huh? Why didn't you tell us, Y/n?" Hidan asked, turning around to face you.

"You never asked, so I felt no need to tell you." You replied while shrugging.

"-sigh- let's go." Kakuzu said while vanishing. Soon Hidan followed as well.

"Well, see ya!" You waved while vanishing as well. You opened your eyes and got up, stretching your stiff and sore muscles.