WTH?!?! GET OUTTA MA ROOM!!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING WHILE WRITING THE REST OF THE CHAPTERS AND I'M TRYING TO MAKE THEM LESS CRINGE-WORTHY I'M SORRY

~
"Listen, it's about time you try to retrieve Y/n Akuma."

"Why do we need someone like her?"

"She's essential to us even though she's physically stronger than us. At all costs, bring her to this hideout!"

~
You were currently sleeping in a spare room in the house with Temari's room right next to yours. Who knows where Gaara and Kankuro are. Anyways, since Suna is automatically hotter than Konoha, you slept in shorts and a sports bra while sleeping with your ass basically in the air and your hair in a high sloppy bun. You looked like an unholy creature. You heard hushed voices from your room, even though you were half-asleep.

"Is that her?"

"She's the only one with red hair."

"Let's get this done with so I can have dango."

You slit your eyes open and saw two figures. One with long blond hair and the other with an orange mask. It was then you realized...

... they were walking towards you...

... and you only had on two pieces of clothes....

... and they were boys...

Your eyes snap open, blazing black and and red. The two stop and the one with blond hair visibly paled.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! GET OUTTA MA ROOM YOU DESPERATE PERVERTS!!!!!!!" You screamed. The blond one rushed to you and placed a hand over your mouth.

"Shut it! Hm!" He hissed. Something licked your lips so you slowly removed his hand from your mouth and saw another mouth on his hand.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!!!!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!!!!!!!!!!!" You screamed while throwing him out of the window, glass shattering, and him screaming.

"DEIDARA SENPAIIIIIIII!!!!!" The lollipop screamed while diving out of the window like a magestic dolphin. Temari burst through the door with her fan and saw the broken window and messed up room.

"What happened?!" She exclaimed. You looked at her, your eyes no longer red and black. Well, one of them is still red, but— that's not the point!

"Oh, just two perverts thinking they could get me is all." You replied while innocently shrugging.

"You got attacked?! By who?!" She asked. 

"Eh, I dunno. But it's aight, I took care of them. I'll clean this up, go back to bed." You replied. She eyed you one last time before turning around and going back to her room.

Outside~

"Damn it Tobi! You could've gotten her! Hm!" Deidara whisper-yelled at his dim witted partner.

"I'm sorry senpai! But I wanted to see if you were alright." He said.

"Ugh! I'm fine! We'll try again some other time! Hm!" He groaned, stomping away, with his subordinate following him, the both of them not noticing the pair of eyes on them and a large sadistic smirk plastered on their face.

~
The next morning, you woke up to a fixed room, and sun shining down on you through the window. You got up and stretched, cracking your back in the process. You got out of bed and trudged to the bathroom to do your routine. Brush your teeth, hair, etc. You hopped out of your room and skipped downstairs, jumping from the top step down to the bottom. (Don't try at home, kidz) You went over to the refrigerator and pulled out some mix for WAFFLES. About ten minutes later, the three siblings piled into the kitchen to see two plates of about ten waffles on each.