SURPRISE

"Surpriiiiiiiise." You said, almost sarcastically.

"You... joined the Akatsuki?!" Raidou asked. You brought out a kunai, spinning it on your index finger.

"Well, yeah, I had no where else to go, now did I?" You asked with a taunting smirk.

"Raidou, we have no chance at beating her. You may be a highly skilled assassin, but she'll destroy us." Genma whispered over to his partner.

"Yeah, I know." He replied.

"What? We ain't gonna fight? Bummer. I was actually excited." You said, putting your kunai away.

"We didn't come here to fight. We came here for more important reasons." Genma said.

"Oh? And I'm not important?" You feigned hurt.

"You are an enemy to the Leaf!" Raidou boldly stated. You tilted your head.

"What's new? Blame your Hokage and elders." You sneered.

"What did the elders do?" Genma asked.

"They were a quarter of the reason why my parents did what they did." You hissed. The three of you were silent, a breeze gently blowing your red hair in front of your face. It was like you were waiting for them to make a move. You then did the complicated handsigns again.

"Shisha no me." You said. Your eyes changed to black and white, shocking the two. You got a clear view of their muscular and skeletal system. When you saw Genma's arm muscles twitch, you immediately did handsigns.

'Demon Style: Twin Lion Fire!' You thought while blowing out fire from your mouth. Two lions made out of black and red fire came out of your mouth and towards the two Jonin's. They jumped up, dodging the flames, but they received third degree burns on their leg, making them hiss in pain. Raidou brought out Kokutō and swung the black blade at you. You ducked underneath the blade and underhandedly connected your fist with his jaw, sending him flying upwards, and crashed into a building.

"Raidou!!" Genma called out to his partner. He grit his teeth and turned his head towards you. He put his hand in his pouch and threw several senbon needles your way. However, thanks to your special eyes, you could see his arms trajectory and could calculate where the needles would hit. You dodged all of them without a problem. You ran at him, then disappeared from his line of sight, making him gasp.

You then appeared behind him and dug your elbow into the side of his rib cage, effectively breaking two or three of them, and sending him flying towards the forest.

"Genma!!" Raidou called out, jumping from the roof to help his injured partner.

'Hn. I need to leave.' You thought. You jumped off the ground, wings expanding. You got high into the air before flying off towards the hideout, without being seen or sensed.

"Genma! Are you okay?!" Raidou asked.

"I'm fine, but a few of my ribs are broken—" He couldn't finish his sentence because he coughed up blood.

"We need to get you to Konoh immediately!" Raidou exclaimed as he wrapped Genma's arm around his neck and started walking him back to Konoha.

"Those eyes... what were they?" Raidou asked.

"Shisha no me... means Eyes of the Dead..." Genma replied.

"But what about that insane speed? You barely moved your arm and she was already making handsigns..." Raidou said.

"Yeah. Which means there's a way she's able to see moves before they actually happen." Genma stated.

"That's bad..." Raidou pointed out.