MR FLUFFLES, I WELCOME YOU!!!

Okay so I figured I'd do just a random chapter filled with humor and whatnot, also because I have to write more chapters since I only have thirty sooooo yeah!! Enjoy!

~
You were behind the hideout near the forest training with Hidan with sword-to-sword combat. Him obviously using his scythe, and you using your sword. You threw the sword at him, but he dodged, his cheek getting scraped, and the sword landed somewhere in the forest behind him.

"Fuck you for dodging that." You hissed at him.

"Fuck you for wanting my head to be cut off!!" He retorted.

"And fuck you for fucking me!"

"Fuck you!"

You rolled your eyes before walking towards where the sword went. You pushed through some bushes and saw your sword embedded into the trunk of a tree. You walked over and yanked the sword from the tree. You turned around and started walking back, but stopped when you heard a peculiar noise.

"Mlem."

You stopped and turned around slowly towards the sound.

"Mlem?" You repeated, sounding like a complete idiot.

"Mlem."

You walked towards a bush and slowly pushed the branches back. There, below you was a blue rabbit.

"Mlem?" You said.

"Mlem." It said while licking its nose. You slowly bent down and reached out to touch it, not wanting to provoke it. You felt like a majestic lion sneaking up behind a lioness, getting ready to mate and make babies. Once your finger came in contact with its fur, your finger sank down a few more inches until you finally touched its body.

Bloody hell...

You know what this means...

"F... F... F... FLUUUUUUUUFFFFFFYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!" You screamed while basically holding the bunny up in the air like your sacrificing it. You swore you could've heard The Circle of Life playing in the background, but that could be your wild imagination.

"I'M GONNA CALL YOU MR FLUFFLE, NO... DR FLUFFLE... OHHHHHHHHHH HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!! LOOK AT THE WAY THE ROSE PETALS JUST FLUTTER WHEN I SEE HIM *PTERODACTYL SCREECH*!!!!!!! HE'S SO PRETTY *VELOCIRAPTOR SCREAM*!!!! I LOVE HIM, I LOVE HIM!!!! NO ONE LOVES HIM LIKE I LOVE HIM!!!!!!" You screeched demonically, crushing the somewhat terrified fluff ball to your chest, practically killing it.

"OI! What's with all the noise?" Hidan asked annoyed, popping up from behind the bush.

"GET AWAY FROM US BOOBS MACKENZIE!!!!!!" You screamed while running past him. Hidan was just standing there dumbfounded until he finally sighed and face palmed.

"She's an idiot... I knew it..."

Inside the hideout~

"Alright Dr Fluffle as of now you're the best kept secret!!" You exclaimed happily. On cue your door bursted open revealing Pein and the other members, staring at you with an unamused expression.

"Well fuck..." You muttered.

"Hidan told me you found a... -sigh- a bunny?" Pein asked, almost embarrassed that he had said 'bunny'.

"HIS NAME IS DR FLUFFLES." You said annoyed.

"Right, now what are you planning to do with this... -Larger sigh- Dr fluffles?" He asked, his cheeks tinted a very light shade of pink.