WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD!!!

The next morning, you woke up and quickly hopped into the shower, scrubbing off the caked on dirt and mud. When you were done, you put on your cloak and ran out of your bedroom to Pein's office. When you got to his office doors, you were contemplating on whether to knock or just barge in. Deciding that it's your first day, and that you really didn't want to die, you decided to knock.

"Come in." His bold voice called out. You entered his office and saw him sitting behind a desk with some papers.

"What is it?" He asked, looking up at you.

"I just wanted to say that I'll be going out for a little while." You replied.

"How long?" He asked. You shrugged.

"As long as it takes." You replied.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Let's just say it's somewhere you wouldn't enjoy." You avoided answering the question. He stared at you for a couple of more seconds, but then looked down at his desk.

"Do whatever. Just get back here as soon as you can. You have a mission with Kakuzu and Hidan in a few days." He said.

"Greaaaaaaaat." You groaned while turning and walking out of his office, missing him smirk because he knows about your slight hatred towards Hidan. You ran out of the hideout and to the forest with a slight frown on your face.

Where are we going, Hime?

'Suna.'

Why?

'Because I want to say something to someone.'

I think I already know who it is...

Yeah, me too.

'It'll take a while, so let's take flight!' Your wings grew as you took off into the sky, zooming past everything. In about three hours, you arrived at the desert. You flew higher to reduce the chance of being seen. Another half an hour into the trip, you saw Suna. Your wings disintegrated as you fell towards the ground. You landed softly, out of view from the gatekeepers. Your claws grew as you swiftly and quietly made it up the wall. You hid your presence and easily zoomed past many people and ninja. You spotted your destination not that far.

The Kazekage building.

You jumped onto the window sill and saw Gaara standing up from his desk and beginning to leave. You put your hand on the glass and squeezed it a little, causing the glass to shatter, and him to snap his head towards you. His eyes significantly widened as he stared at you.

"Y/n?" He said. You hopped down from the window, your Akatsuki cloak in clear view. You slowly walked up to him, not changing your face in any way.

"Y/n? What are you doing? Why are you with the Akatsuki?" He asked, slightly freaked out. You didn't reply, nor say anything, but once you were in front of him, you grabbed the sides of his face, tilted his head down, and kissed it. In a flash, he saw all of the memories you and him have had together.

"Get away you monster!"

"I-it's Gaara!"

"Stay away from my daughter, you demon!"

"Why is he still alive?"

"Don't come near me, you freak!!"

"SHUT UP, ALL OF YOU!! HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU!!"