Interrogation????? Nah!!!

Your eyes slowly fluttered open, revealing you were in a dimly lit room. In front of you were a couple of ninja with Anbu masks on. You looked around the room, obviously not interested or nervous about being captured.

"Why am I here?" You bluntly asked, noticing your wrists and ankles were tied to the chair.

"You're here because you have information on the Akatsuki. We need that information." The one Anbu replied while doing different handsigns, making you narrow your eyes at him.

"Back to the past Jutsu!" He called out. Your eyes slowly closed as you slumped down.

"Now, travel back through time. One day ago, two days ago, three days ago. You're now at the day you met the Akatsuki. Where are you?" He asked.

"At the... hideout..." You mumbled.

"Where is the hideout?" He asked.

"It's... It's located near the village hidden in the none of your damn business." You hissed as your head slowly rose up. The three Anbu members took a step back, shocked that you could repel the Jutsu so easily. You glared at them, your eyes blazing black and red. You broke out of your restraints and stood up, stalking towards the trio of somewhat terrified Anbu.

"G-go to lady Tsunade!!" The middle one exclaimed. The other one started to do handsigns, but your blood wrapped around his wrist and dragged him towards you. You wrapped your blood around him and threw him into the corner of the room. You ran at the other two and sent flames towards them. They dodged, jumping in the air, but both of them got slammed to the floor. You were sitting on top of them with your knees digging into their backs. You grabbed the back of their necks and hauled them upwards so that they were arching back. The two of them struggled to breath and move out of your grasp. You leaned your head in between the two Anbu, your teeth long and sharp.

"Sorry, I ain't spittin anything out. So y'all can kiss my ass." You said before knocking them unconscious by bashing their heads together. You stood up and looked over at the tied up Anbu in the corner. You started walking towards him, making fear start to grip at him. You crouched down next to him, your eyes changing back to e/c and red. You snapped your fingers and the blood ropes broke apart. He scrambled onto his butt and scurried away from you. You sighed through your nose and stood up. You turned your head in different directions when you spotted an exit. You turned around and quickly walked towards there.

"You're not going to kill me?" The Anbu asked. You stopped walking and turned your head towards him.

"What's the point? You're no threat to me." You said before running out of the dark room, leaving him alone to his thoughts. As you ran through the building, you finally made it outside, the bright sun blinding your vision. Once your vision cleared, you saw the bustling streets of Konoha.

'So I'm really here, huh?' You thought.

Konoha hasn't changed much.

Not at all.

You immediately ran towards where the gates were, not daring to talk to anybody.

"Eight Trigrams: Vacuum Palm!!" You were suddenly blown off your feet onto a roof by what was thought to be wind. You growled.

"Hinata." You hissed under your breath. The Konoha 11 along with Kakashi, Gai, Kurenai, Tsunade, and Shizune were all all standing on the roof of a building trying to look allllllll intimidating. There was absolute silence between you and the Konoha Shinobi. Y'all were just staring at each other waiting for one of you to make a move. Tsunade moved her head, indicating she was about to say something.