EHHHHH?!?!?!

It's officially been three months since you joined the Akatsuki and let's say it's been interesting...

"DEIDARA!!!!! GIVE ME BACK MY WAFFLES YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!" You screamed while chasing the blond around the hideout.

"They've been at it for 15 minutes, I'm surprised she hasn't done any Jutsu by now." Kisame said.

"She would never use a lethal Jutsu against her comrades." Itachi simply said before going back to reading scrolls.

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN! HM!" Deidara chirped before turning a corner.

"I'M SO GOING TO WHIP YOUR ASS, YOU BLONDIE!!!" You screamed, following him.

"THAT'S KINKY!"

"She's very protective of her food, isn't she?" White Zetsu asked.

"She's always been like that." Was Itachi's short statement and boy, was he right.

"I SWEAR IF YOU DROP THEM I'LL KILL YOU!!!" You screamed. Deidara smirked before skidding to a halt and holding up the plate of freshly made waffles. Your mouth watered at the sight, but you quickly remembered what situation you were in. Deidara slowly tipped the plate, making the waffles slide towards the end.

"Deidara, I swear, you will lose both of your arms again, and no one is there to re-sew them." You hissed. He kept tilting the plate more and more until the waffles slowly fell off the plate, and in slow motion, hit the floor with a flop. It was silent for a good 20 seconds.

Oh no...

A death so dramatic they die in slow motion.

"She's going to kill you now." Itachi said while calmly walking past him.

Y/N YOU HAVE A LIFE AHEAD OF YOU, DON'T DO THIS!!!!

"Dei-fucking-dara. I will kill you." You hissed before lunging at him. He screeched before puting his arms out, to soften the blow, but it didn't help much when you came barreling towards him like an angry rhino—

"DON'T COMPARE ME TO RHINOS YOU LITTLE GREMLIN!!!"

Ruby-Chan: Excuuuuse me...

Deidara hit the wall behind him while you were straddling his lower waist. You pulled back your fist and punched the wall, successfully creating a hole in the stone ass wall. He screeched, covering his face with his arm.

"Even a demon has a patience limit!" You exclaimed while glaring at him, your eyes flashing black and red.

"I'll make you more! Hm!" He said, fearing for his life.

"You'll make me more?" You hissed. He vigorously nodded.

"Well, that's so nice of you! Make sure there's a lot of syrup! And don't forget the butter!" You thanked happily while getting off of him. He breathed out a sigh of relief.

Come to my office

"Well, Captain Pein in the Ass is calling, so tata~!" You sang before poofing away.

"Thank Art. Hm." Deidara mumbled. You poofed right infront of Pein in his office.

"Watcha need?" You asked casually. He sighed.

"It's about time you, Deidara, and Tobi go out to find the three tails." He said.

"... Eh?"

"You're probably the only one who can keep those imbeciles in check, so I'm sending you with them." He replied.