YAY!!

THIS IS WHERE THE STORY GOES DOWN HILL, READ ON IF YOU DARE!!!!!!!!

~
You all were now inside the Kazekage's office, he's safe now, but unfortunately Chiyo is dead.

"Y/n, who is Loki Laevatein?" Sakura suddenly asked. You froze for a second before giving her a very intelligent reply.

"Uhhhhhh... Why do you ask?" You asked.

"He brought you to us. You were unconscious." She replied. You sighed.

"Thanks Loki." You muttered.

"Loki Laevatein is the God of Fire. He was sealed inside of me by my clan before Cerberus was. He doesn't have chakra, but can control fire at his will. Firebending is what he does." You explained.

"I see..." Sakura muttered.

"Kakashi." Temari called out.

"What?" He asked, putting his attention on her.

"Would I be able to ask for Y/n to stay here?" She asked. Your head snapped towards her.

"Depends. For how long?" He asked.

"Only for a few days. I need her help with some things." She replied. Your eyes widened.

"That's not really my say." He replied.

"The Hokage will know before you get back to Konoha." She said.

"WAIIIIT WAIT WAIT WAIT!" You shouted.

"Why all of a sudden?" You asked.

SMACK!!

"You hit hard, what the hell?!" You said while holding your head.

"You're the sister I never had. Obviously I want to spend time with you." Temari defended.

"Besides, I would love to catch up with Y/n. I haven't teased her in a long time." Kankuro said with a smirk. A red aura appeared around you, making the others gulp.

"I will throw you out that window, don't even try to test me." You said darkly. He smiled nervously while slowly backing up behind Temari.

"Anyways! I would love to stay here!" You said happily, making the others sweatdrop at your quick mood change.

"I don't have any clothes, but I could borrow Temari's." You said.

"Sure." She said while shrugging.

"What's with girls and borrowing each other's clothes?" Kankuro asked.

"First off, we're literally sisters." You started.

"We both find you annoying." Temari added.

"And we can finally beat your ass together!" You both finished in sync. Kankuro lost color in his face while Gaara had a ghost of a smile on his face.

"Hey, Temari, where's the showers? I smell like shit." You asked.

"There's one down the hall." She replied. You nodded.

"Thanks." You said while skipping past the group.

"Oh. Neji, Lee, Gai, it was nice seeing you again!" You said with a smile.

"HAHAHA! IT'S BEEN A YOUTHFUL EXPERIENCE WITH YOU!" Gai screamed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" You assumed Lee agreed, while Neji just smiled a tiny bit and nodded.