LONELYYYYYYYYYYY I'M SO LONELYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Once you made it to the hideout you dropped the unconscious Jinchuuriki at Pein's feet, still a little wet from the rain.

"Happy?" You asked. He nodded.

"Good job." He complimented.

"Where's Deidara and Tobi?" You asked, looking around.

"I sent them on a mission." He replied.

"But shouldn't they be back by now? They left the same time I did and that was three days ago." You muttered.

'Wait...'

"Sorry, gotta go! See ya!" You called before turning around and running out of the hideout. You ran through the forest like a cheetah, not stopping or slowing down for anything. Once you got to a small clearing, you saw Deidara with his cloak and shirt ripped off (🌚) and a certain raven haired, onyx eyed boy, but he wasn't of your concern. You clicked your tongue and jumped from the tree line, kicking Sasuke away and jumping in front of Deidara. You grabbed his wrist and jumped up into a tree.

"WHAT the hell are you thinking using that Jutsu?!" You scolded him, smacking him upside the head.

"What are you doing here? I was close to killing him! Hm!" He avoided your question.

"What the hell do you think I'd be able to do if you died?! I'd be one lonely motherfucker!" You exclaimed. (Like Ruby-chan...*sigh*)

"It can't be helped! This is the only way to kill him! Hm!" He exclaimed. You were slightly taken aback from his eagerness to end his own damn life to try to end another!!! Wtf is that?!

"You... really want to kill him, huh?" You asked a little quieter.

"Badly, hm." He replied. You sighed through your nose.

"Fine. Go have a blast then." You said with a crooked smile. Deidara's face and body relaxed before he lunged forwards and engulfed you in a hug.

"I'm sorry... Hm..." He muttered into your ear. (Inhuman noises) You returned the hug and rubbed his back with your hand.

"It's alright." You muttered back. He squeezed you tighter before breaking the hug and gave him a wide smile.

"Then I'll see you some other time, yeah?" You said. He smiled lightly, nodding his head.

"Yeah." He replied.

"Now, run." He ordered. You nodded firmly and took off, leaving Deidara to stare at you.

Hime... are you really okay with him doing... this?

'If he really wants to kill Sasuke so badly... then so be it.'

Just then a huge explosion sounded off, making you snap your head back. There, you saw a wide ranging explosion heading towards your way.

"OHHHHHHH FUCK THIS SHIIIIIIT!!!" You screamed while jumping away, full speed. You quickly did different handsigns.

"Ruler of the skies! I command you, come to me!!" You shouted. You heard a certain roar from up above the sky.

You looked up towards the sky and saw a dull-blue dragon soar down from the sky.