I'M HOME YOU BITC-

You were ninja jumping through trees, going back HOME!! Yes, HOME!!

"I'M COMING HOME, I'M COMING HOME, TELL THE BITCHES I'M COMING HOME!!!" You screamed. You were ELATED to go back, but you still couldn't get Hisoka's declaration out of your head.

"Just because we left... doesn't mean we stopped caring about you... It... It doesn't mean I stopped loving you."

'He still loves me? How does that make sense?' You thought. You groaned while ruffling your hair with your hands.

'Stop thinking about these things you idiot! He told you through a fucking letter!!' You scolded yourself.

Flashback time~

You trudged your way to your house through the abandoned compound. You graduated as a Genin and is the day before the Chunin Exams. You slowly opened the door to your house and walked in.

"I'm home." You called out.

"Oh yeah, everyone's fuCKING DEAD." You grumbled. You zipped up the stairs and practically smashed through your bedroom door to get to your heavenly bed. You sighed happily, feeling the fluffy f/c blanket caress your small body. You squinted your eyes open and saw a rolled up note sitting on your f/c night table. You slowly sat up and grabbed the note while untying the ribbon, letting it fall to the ground. You sighed before reading it.

'Dear Y/n,
  I bet you're wondering why we left huh? Well, unfortunately I can't tell you. At least not now, but anyways I wanted to tell you that I've missed you these past years and I can't help but feel so lonely and guilty without you here. But what I wanted to tell you almost all my life is that I... I love you... It's probably way too late to say this, but maybe, just maybe you'll return my feelings. I've been feeling like this for a while, but I've never had the guts to tell you. So, I'm sorry. For everything. I hope you understand.

With love,
Hisoka.'

You scowled before burning the letter.

"Bullshit." You muttered, burning holes into the paper... literally...

'If he loved me. He would've said so a lot earlier.' You thought.

But you love him too, don't you?

'How the fuck am I suppose to know? I haven't seen him in forever, why is he all of a sudden proclaiming his 'love for me?'

We don't know Hime, but cut him some slack. I'm sure he didn't want to leave.

'-sigh- you're right... I... guess I'm judging him a little early...'

Thata girl!!

Flashback end~

You growled. That little bitch, how dare he.

"Y/N!!! Y/N!!!" You heard a voice echo.

"OHHHH FOR FUCKS SAKES!" You screamed while increasing your speed.

"Y/N—!"

"GAHHH!!!" You screamed from their sudden appearance in front of you, making you lose balance and fall off of the branch. You landed on the ground with a loud thud and a groan.