SOMEWHAT FILLER

You groaned as you slowly moved your body, but stopped as you made a hissing noise.

'D-damn... I haven't done that Jutsu... in a long time...' You thought while groaning.

"T-this is a hell of a lot worse then when I used Demon's Sacrifice." You muttered. You slowly propped yourself up against a tree, your breathing heavy and ragged.

'Well that's great, I'm on the verge of passing out.' You thought while starting to walk.

'Ne, Cer, how are you?'

Ugh, I feel like... shit...

'Heh, glad it's not just me...'

You then started to walk again, your body screaming to sit down and rest.

'I have no time. I need to get to the others. Soon...'

You continued to shakily walk until you bent over a tree and coughed up blood.

Hime!!

Loki appeared in front of you and picked you up bridal style.

"Put me down Loki." You said weakly.

"In your condition? No, you just rest. I'll take you the rest of the way." He insisted. You sighed before laying your head on his shoulder, slowly closing your eyes.

Dream~ Well, maybe...

You were standing in an all white atmosphere. You didn't even know if you were standing or floating, but you were upright.

"Where am I?" You muttered. You shrugged and started walking in a random direction. You had no idea how long you were walking, but you just continued.

"Duh, excuse me." You heard a voice say. You stopped and looked down to see three yellow blobs.

"Yes?" You asked. Then the tallest one started talking Gibberish to you while pointing in random directions. Once he was done, you just stared at him like this, -.-.

Until you had to open your stupid mouth.

"O.O...

... MMMMMIIIIIINNNNNNIIIIIIOOOOOOONNNNNNNSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! YELLOW BLOBS OF ADORKABLENESS!!!!!!!" You screamed. Apparently you scared them, because they screamed and ran off.

"W-WAIT!!! I JUST WANT... to... hug you... eugh ..." You said dejectedly, dropping your head down. You sadly stood up and resumed walking.

"Man I wish I had some cake." You muttered and SMOOSH, your foot landed in something cold. You looked down and saw a crushed cake underneath your foot.

"What the fuck?" You muttered. You lifted your foot out of the cake and continued walking.

"Okay... that was weird." You said.

'I wonder if it works everytime...' You thought.

"I wish I had a demon sword." You said.

Nothing...

You sighed and started walking until your foot hit something. You looked down and—