I'M HIS GREAT GREAT GRANDAUGHTER?!?!?!

(DON'T OWN THE PHOTO'S, BUT I OWN DEH EDIT!) (#Madara2

(DON'T OWN THE PHOTO'S, BUT I OWN DEH EDIT!) (#Madara2.0)

~
"EHHH?! WHEN THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN?!?!" You shouted.

'DON'T SCREAM AT ME PUNY MORTAL!!!' Azula screamed back.

"YOU'RE SCREAMING AT ME TOO!!" You screamed back back.

'ANYWAYS!!! Your mother was the only Jinchuuriki to survive mine and Loki's scorching flames. We knew she'd easily be able to control us and she did. She then had you and waited a couple years before sealing me and Loki inside of you.' She explained.

"Wait wait... If Ryuu was my mom's uncle, then he'd be my great uncle, and if Hachirou was my great uncle's grandfather... THEN I'M HIS GREAT GREAT GRANDDAUGHTER?!?!" You screamed.

'Yep. I can also tell from our talk that you've inherited his power, but it'll take time to show itself.' She explained.

'Is that what Itachi was talking about? That 'special power?'' You thought.

'Listen. I'll cut you a deal. I won't annihilate you if you free me from these chains.' She bargained, moving her feet to create a point.

"Wow, what a deal." You said sarcastically, not really caring about your life.

'DEAL OR NOT?!?!?!' She screamed, sending blasts of wind using her wings.

"JESUS IT'S A DEAL, CALM THE FUCK DOWN, MY GOD." You shouted while walking towards her. You slowly reached out your hand and touched the metal chains. However the chains immediately shocked you, sending electricity through you. You snapped your arm back, your hand stinging from the shock.

"Well flippity flappity snick snack knick knacks, this is going to be harder than I thought..." You said.

'-sigh- I can already tell she's inherited Ryuu's stupidity...' She muttered.

"Oi! Do you want me to free you or not?!" You shouted with an irk mark on your head. You brought out your sword and tried to cut the chains, but instead, your sword broke.

"What the fuck kind of chains are these?" You muttered.

'These chains were made by Hachirou to keep my fire in check. He was the only one who was able to break the chains.' She explained.

"WELL FUCK ME UP AND CALL ME BOB, HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO BREAK THESE CHAINS WHEN HE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD DO IT?!?!" You screamed.

'BAKA!! I know how he did it, but I just never told any of my other Jinchuuriki's!!!' She hissed with an irk mark.

'You have to confront your biggest weakness. Once you overcome that, you'll be able to lift the chains.' She added.