Wait whaaaaaaaat?

SLIGHTLY MATURE SCENES, GORE AND OTHER THINGS, DON'T READ IF SOMETHING WILL TRIGGER SOMETHING OF YOUR PAST. OR YOU'RE JUST A WEAK BITCH. JK JK ILY

~
"Kiss... you...?" You muttered.

"Yes... please..." He practically begged. You sighed.

'What the hell... Sasuke was already my first kiss, so.' You thought while gently cupping his cut up cheek. You lowered your head down to his and gently, ever so FUCKING GENTLY—

Ruby-chan: Woahhhhhhhh a little too aggressive there, Y/n-chan...

Reader-chan: S-sorry!

Ruby-chan: Try again! Annnnnnnnnd, ACTION!!

— gently, ever so gently, pressed your lips to his— I can't do this!!!

Ruby-chan: What's the matter, Y/n-chan?

Reader-chan: This is so embarrassing! I thought I was only going to kiss a main character!!

Hisoka-kun: I'M THE ONE COVERED IN FAKE BLOOD AND MAKEUP!!! APPRECIATE ME FOR ONCE!!!

Ruby-chan: It was embarrassing for me to write this too. I hate sappy romance scenes. Just deal with it, he's going to die anyways. It's not going to matter.

Hisoka-kun: SO MEAN!!!

Ruby-chan: Alright! No more fooling around. Annnnnnnnd, action!!!

— pressed your lips to his. He closed his eyes, savoring the last feeling of your lips on his.

Maybe I do ship it...

I SAID SHUT IT!!!

OW OW, HOT HOT!!

The hand that was on your cheek slowly dropped down to the ground, but you caught it and intertwined your fingers with his limp ones. You broke apart and looked at his already pale, cold face. You lowered your head lower until your forehead was touching his.

"I love you too, Hisoka." You whispered, hoping him or his spirit ghost thing would still hear you. Your head slowly rose as you realized you still needed to get to the others. You gently laid his body down and walked out of the cell, taking one last look at him before leaving. You then started running up the hallway, passing half-dead people. Once you got to Fumiko's cell, you already saw her dead on the floor.

"Shit... I was too late..." You muttered while walking up to the cell. Your eyes dropped to the ground in shame.

"I'm sorry Fumiko... I really am." You said to her.

'I can still get to Izumi's.' You thought while continuing to run down the hall. You abruptly hid behind a corner when you saw the old man exit the cell. When he walked past you, you silently crept into Izumi's cell.

"Izumi." You whispered out. She didn't answer.

"Izumi." You said louder while walking up to her. You slowly turned her body around and basically screamed at the sight of her. Her eyes were completely gone, her eyelids were cut off, leaving her sockets wide open.

"Izumi.." You muttered while crawling up next to her.

"Y-Y/n?" She muttered quietly, weakly reaching out towards where your voice was. You reached out as well and wrapped your hand around hers.

"Hey hey, it's alright. I'm here..." You cooed gently.

"It hurts... It hurts so badly.." She whimpered.

"It's alright. I'm here. You won't get hurt anymore. You won't go through pain anymore." You murmured while pulling her into your chest.

"I'm sorry Y/n... I'm so sorry..." She sputtered, beginning to cry even though physically she couldn't.