YOU LITTE-

You slowly opened your eyes and saw that you were on Hidan's back.

"Oi, you finally awake?" He asked you.

"No, I'm not." You sarcastically replied.

"Oi, don't start that with me." He hissed. You just rolled your eyes.

"Where are we going?" You asked tiredly, considering you just woke up.

"I don't know... Kakuzu won't tell me..." Hidan replied.

"I thought we were going to The Leaf?" You asked.

"I thought so too, but apparently not." He replied.

"I see..." You muttered.

"Can you get off? How can you weigh so damn much— SMACK!!!!"

Hidan went face planting into the ground because you smacked him on the back of the head.

"DON'T GO QUESTIONING A WOMAN'S WEIGHT YOU DICKTURD!!!!" You screamed while your hair was floating and dividing.

"If you two are done acting like brats, we need to get a move on." Kakuzu said back to you two.

"I say we just leave him." You suggested, jogging up to him.

"Unfortunately we can't." Kakuzu replied.

"HEY! WAIT!" Hidan screamed, running back up to you two.

"Dickturd? Really? I've heard you say better insults..." Hidan muttered.

"Sorry, would you prefer me to kick you in your dick, you turd?" You asked, turning your head towards him.

"... Touché..." Is all he said.

"Seriously, where are we going?" You asked Kakuzu.

"-sigh- you're just going to keep asking, aren't you?" He asked.

"You know me so well." You replied, giving him a sly smile.

"We're going to a temple." He simply said.

"Temple...? ... Bounty?"

"Bounty..."

"Knew it..."

~
You arrived at one of the Temples of Fire. There was an iron sealed gate blocking your path.

"Who wants to deal with that?" You asked.

"You do it." Kakuzu ordered.

"Geez, you've gotten lazier since I've been here. Don't get comfy boys, you ain't using me just for power. BuUuuUuUUt if you insist." You said, your d/h becoming engulfed in black flames. You walked up to the gate, and pulled back your fist. Once your fist made contact with the gate you completely obliterated it. You heard the panicked Monks inside of the temple.  Once the three of you walked past the now destroyed gates, one of the monks ran up the stairs into the actual temple. In about two minutes, the head monk calmly walked out.

"Kakuzu, is this the guy with the 2,000,000 ryu bounty in our book?" You asked.

"Yeah." He replied.

"Zuzu, if you kill a monk you'll go to hell." You said.

"Call me that again, I'll kill you." He said menacingly, but that didn't affect you.

"Sorry." Is what you simply said. Hidan then brought out his scythe and got ready to run at him, but you put your arm out, blocking him.

"What the hell Y/n?" He said.